🌟| Food is my life

Skz dorm
11:12am

Harin's pov↩

“You no Harin, you yes Minho.”

I couldn't stop the terror that was unfolding right in front of me, so I simply let it happen. Chan just kept pushing me towards my worse nemesis, shooting down any protest that arose from my perplexed state. And there it saw, basking in its evil glory.

✨The kitchen✨

“You cook. Me starve!” Jisung joined the poor chain of language, pointing at me then himself, a scrawl sitting comfortable of his face. Damn.

“Your wish is my command,” I bowed slightly, frantically waving my hands like I've just finished a magical musical number.

Okay Harin, you've got an opportunity to cook again. Step one; try not to burn down the kitchen. Sounds easy.

“WHY THE HELL IS THE KITCHEN BURNING?”

A deep devilish voice resonated from the back, followed by the sound of someone trying to imitate a siren, bro failed miserably. It sounded like dog choking on a rubber duck.

No time to judge, Rin, a skillet is on fire.

I quickly took it away from the stove, watching in awe as the flames minimized.

“What are you doing?” the deep voice sounded calmer now, and it seemed like whoever just asked that was peering through my shoulder.

“Nothing,” its unexpectedness making me jolt in alarm, my hand whacking the persons face.

“I was only asking, geez!”

Oh, its Felix. I thought it was a deep voice monster that wanted to kill me. Phew, silly me.

The blonde kept massaging his face, his other hand trying not to spill the blackish liquid content in the ceramic mug he held. “Hyung, you're jumpy!”

“You also see me as Minho, too?” Okay, I'm getting concerned. Playing oblivious is only making it worse. “Is that what I look like? In the mirror? Do you see the same thing?”

Felix looked at me weirdly, like I was some derange teenager stuck in Minho's body. Oh wait, I am...haha. “Did you sleep well?”

I averted my gaze from him to the burned to a crisp pancakes I was attempting to make. Heaving out a sigh, I spoke. “Looks like we're skipping breakfast.”

“WHAT? NO! FOOD IS MY LIFE!”

___________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Pick one, drop one

Case 143 or Maniac?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💛