🌟| Can I borrow your brain?

Skz dorm
20:43pm

↪Harin's pov↩

“Han, Han, yes, Han, my love!”

That was my last resort, sticking to my bias. Changbin refused to tell me Minho's password. Its not like I wanted to swoon over pictures that weren't posted. Pfft? Me? Harin? C'mon, you know I would never. *cackles nervously* Second in my rant time; he wouldn't give me his phone either, saying that I only wanted to delete the embarrassing ugly ass photo he took of 'me' which he thinks is 'Minho'

Which I think is a lie, cause Minho could never look ugly! Okay, watching it Mr. You're literally trying to bias wreck me while I'm trying to ask my bias for a favour.

“Did you really just call me, then stare into space?” My bias' voice tugged me way from narrating to you.

Question; who are you anyways? A crazy stalker, stalking my celeb ass? Impatiently waiting for the author to update so you'd get the latest scoop? Well, no, shoo, go way, unless were Kim Taehyung then you can stay.

“You're still staring into space for fucks sake!” Han scrunched his face in disbelieve.

Because of you, you keep distracting me, anyways.

“And did you just call me your love?” he mused, raising a brow up in anticipation.

“Would you prefer my fridge? Same thing cause I love food and foods are in-”

“I get it, what do you want? I just got back from practice and tired as shit!” Han sighed drastically, raking his fingers through his puffy hair. While I just stood there ogling at the sight happening right in front of me.

Shit! I wanna keep being Minho.

“Do that one more time and I might fall in love with you. If that's even  possible!”

What the hell, Harin you sound like a creep. Get your act together woman and speak sense this time.

“Can I borrow your brain?”

“I think I lent it to Hyunjin.”

__________• ° ★ ° •___________

Story time.
Okay so I've seen comments that this book has a similar plot to some dramas.

I can assure you, this just randomly popped in my head one hectic evening and I'm literally surprised to know that it's actually a film.

Although it makes me feel like I think like an actual playwright

Who the fuck am I kidding?
I'm whack!

Anyways. Pick one drop one

Leave or youtiful?

Moving on, hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚