Ch 1

The whole place was quiet, the silence of the whole place could not be taken, the weather was fine outside.

The moon was up in the sky. The grass of the area has been damped due to the dew.The lake beside it was reflecting the moons light, which has more or less given the source of light.

There was a sense of loneliness that has covered the area. In that spacious area, the sound of footsteps were heard, soon it was followed by the sound of two cars parking there and the next thing was many people ascended from the car.

The two police car stopped in front of the road, six to seven people came out, another car appeared soon, it was black colour and a man in his late twenties stepped out, he was wearing simple shirt and pants, but was exuding a different aura, with his handsome face and his lean figure and height no less than 180 cm.

He walked with the two police man, who were reporting something to him and sometimes he gave a nod.

"sir Jeon , you are here, its the same as the previous
and the body was still warm when we reached it , it might not have been much time, we had send our team to block all roads and highways" .

Jungkook noded and slowly went near the crime scene, there was many police officer guarding the crime scene , he looked around the place it was deserted with no living.

The victim was a girl, she was laying on her stomach, he eyes were bulging out , and there was several cuts on her skin, with different depth. it was clear many knives were used.

Her left had was pressed under her, while her right had has a hole in the middle, most probably it was perforated by a bullet, the girl was wearing a red dress with knee length with blond hair.

A man was squatted beside the body examining it, he was wearing a white coat, with gloves and mask, after sometime he stood feeling the presence of someone . he reported

" Sir , it is the same as before, the body has been harrased with several knives, the left had been fractured and the right had been smashed before attacking with the gun and at last potassium cyanite was given, but the body was not sexually harssed".

Jungkook looked around the place, the city must be twenty-thirty minutes from here.

There were only some tree opposite towards the body, the place was located at the suburb of the city, because these rout was not used due to the dense forest very few people comes here.

Jungkook slowly moved forward and examined the tree and the ground near it .

With being in these profession for many years his instinct had grown strong, he could sense someone watching him from behind , he turned his head and looked at the forest it was covered with dense trees.

without another thought he rushed there with big strides.After reaching a certain spot there he looked around but could not see anything. Then came a officer running towards him

" Sir is there anything you suspected that you rushed here".

Jungkook just told

" Nothing"

his voice was deep and magnetic. He had thin lips which were slightly pursed together , his eyes were deep as ocean , he had a straight long nose with sharp jawline.

After the officer went Jungkook looked around one more time before retreating. By the time there was more people gathered there and the body was sent for postmortem.

The night was long and the breeze was blowing. standing at a far distance from the commotion , the area was deep in the woods ,was a girl wearing a black mask her half face was not seen due to the night and the other half was shining under the moonlight .

If one looked clearly one could feel the different energy radiating from her, after watching for some more time , the girl fled away.

And it was unknown to all the people that there was someone watching there every move.

Slowly as the night was extending the place was slowly beginning to quiet down. Inside the cabin, the ceiling was white in colour ,the desk there was scattered with many files and papers.

There was also a white board which had many pictures attached to it and something was written there, the handwriting was neat and elegant though it was written fast it was not untidy.

On the chair sat a man with a file on his hand while rummaging through it. The place was quiet with no noise and as it was midnight no one dared to make noise.

His long and slender finger turned the pages of the file slowly, his hair was little meesy . His deep set orbit were focused on the file but his instinct was still intact, even the small sound could not escape.

Sitting inside his cabin Jungkook was lost in thoughts. These is the second victim of these case, the other was done two weeks ago and after much tried the police department of the city could not find any clue and so the case was reported to the higher ups, it was not any easy case because the same style of murder has been done two years back and the whole country was in upsurge because even the most intelligent detective could not find any clues that time Jungkook's team was given the duty from the higher ups because of his work determination and the case was solved soon, and the criminal was Kai.

He was a man of thirty five years, and not only one murder many bodies were found that time and after he was caught, he did not even struggle and owned up everything.

His wife had left him during his most crucial time , she despised him of not having money and she fled away and married a rich guy,

Kai was a man who could not see anyone despising him and his angry took the best of him.

At front he looked a calm guy but his inner self was in a different world and it was triggered when his wife left him and these made him hate girls with that type of characteristic .

______________________________________