Ch 18

Jungkook does not want to think anything else but the image of her taking bath was suddenly emerged in his head.

The water trickled down her soft hair as it passes through her face and neck, collarbone.

Her jade white like body was half covered in steam and hid the parts which could not be said out loud

And her waist was slim and was well proportionate and had long legs , while her body was glowing.

Jungkook brushed aside his thought and was amused at himself for having such thoughts.

Then the sound of the water splashing stopped and Lisa came out wearing her black pajamas .

Her feet were slightly red and delicate . Her face was flushed and her cheeks were slightly red due to showering in hot water.

Her hair was still wet and water was dropping from it. Now , she looked more petite in her night dress .

He knew she was slim but now he thought she was more. When Lisa came out she saw Jungkook looking at her in a daze .

she felt little flustered and went from there to the bedroom to dry her hair.

After drying , she applied some lotion on her skin and hands. These time she saw Jungkook entering the room and retreating cloths from his bag 

She did not looked at him and behaved like she has not seen him entering the room.

Then he started to slowly unbutton his shirt , her head was low and was focused on applying the lotion.

At first she did not react but when he was half way through Lisa told

" What are you doing"

Jungkook looked at her redden face and smirked

" Changing cloths. why did you think anything else",

" You go and change in the washroom . why are you changing here?".
She retorted.

" It would get wet , so I was changing here but is there any problem".

" Jungkook you really are shameless!!".

Then she threw a pillow at him but he caught it and gave out a laugh

He thought she might hit him if he stays here further and so went inside the washroom.

Lisa's mind was still filled with the image of his well built chest, and his abdominal muscles.

She felt heat rising up her cheeks and just grunted in annoyance

" These lunatic"

she cursed at him, though he could not here. By today's string of incident Lisa was really embarrassed out of her wits and so she thought it would be better to pretend to sleep before he came out.

She put two pillows between the bed. Obviously to separate there parts.

Then lying on one side she hid her whole body and face under the quilt and pretended  to sleep

When Jungkook came out he was now fully dressed and these was scene he saw after getting out.

He saw her totally wrapped in a quilt and only her small feet were shown.

Then he noticed the two pillow separating the area and again had the urge to laugh but was afraid that she might really beat him up.

He turned off the lights and slowly lied down on the other half .