Ch 22

Both of them did not spoke and then went towards their car. Entering the car Jungkook spoke

" Lets have lunch nearby then we can went to the next person".

Lisa nodded her head in response. There was a restaurant near. After having their lunch they went to Carla.

She was one of the friends Kai was close to , she now work in as a editor in a company.

She was little nervous when she heard that Jungkook and Lisa have came to investigate about Kai.

Carla led Jungkook and Lisa to a room to sit . Her head was bowed down and it seemed like she was avoiding their eyes,

" About Kai actually I was close to him but we were not too closeonly like collegue , there were sometimes when we went out together with friends and he used to drop me at my home after getting off work.

For me he was a gentle man, he always helped others and I felt he was too caring to me. Not like that but he was gentle towards everyone, the only thing everyone hated about him was that he could not take any insult or people looking down on him".

Telling these Carla paused then continued

" later I developed feelings towards him and then confessed to him also but he rejected it .

It did not make any different towards his attitude towards me, but later it became unbearable to me

Though he told me that we could be friends like before but it was not possible for me to just be there.

So after few months I changed my job. Later Kai even contacted me but I did not take his calls, most probably he called to ask how I was doing but as it was that time.

Later I got to know about Kai at first I could not believe it. I even cried knowing that the person I had a crush had done that.

My feelings for him were long gone after that incident".

" What incident?"

Jungkook asked with a frown on his face. Carla was startled

" What incident? it was nothing just a minor matter".

She was anxious and was looking everywhere but them

" But it does not seemed that by your expression just now Ms. Carla".

Jungkook looked at her.

" It is really nothing"
she still refused to tell.

"I think it would be better for you to tell us everything, it would save you from anything that might be coming".

Carla sighed then Looked at them

" I don't remember the time clearly but it was the mid year when a girl named Jade joined our company , she was a very quiet girl".

...................

The day was pleasant, Carla was working on a project with someone. Beside her was Jade.

Both were talking about everyday stuff, boys and what not. That time David came in he was having many take out boxes with him.

" See what I have brought".

Then raised the take out boxes showing it to them. Both Carla and Jade raised from their seat and went towards them.

" But where is Kai , I did not saw him around".

" Please don't mention him, it gives me headache". Jade spoke while turning around from them.

" Why are you like that to him, he is not a bad guy"