Ch 5

Leaning on  his chair Jungkook was immersed in his thoughts .

First the man is someone who had some grudges towards a particular girl, whose hair is blond or it might be simply his obsesion .

Second there is either one man doing it or two man, Third the man is someone with plenty of time.

It was late at night. he thought of going to the crime scene and observe the place.

In the night the car drove past the road, it did not stop until it reached that place.

Jungkook stepped out from the car and with switching on the torch light, he stried towards that area, than place have been sealed.

He slowly walked deep into the place.

There he could make out some shadow lingering around there, he did not waste any time and went towards there and by the sound of his footstep the other party has already turned around.

The most shocking thing was that , it was none another than Lisa. Before he could ask any thing Lisa walked away.

Jungkook went behind her and grabbed her hand and turned her around .

" What are you doing here late at night , don't you know these place is for now not allowed To enter".

Just like before she did not have any expression on her face. Lisa freed her hand from his hold and spoke

" That's none of your business Mr Jeon, and do not interfere in my work".

Jungkook did not listen .
Though he was told not to interfere in her work but it was not logical for her to be here at these time.

" Without permission you are not allowed here" .

Lisa still had a calm expression on her face, these time with more low voice she spoke

" Were you not told to not interfere in my work, I think it would be better if you followed it".

Telling it she left without waiting for Jungkook's answer.

Jungkook just looked at her back figure disappeared in the dark .

He looked away and went for the work he came for.While observing the area where the body was found .

He saw something peeking from the soil. Before because of that girl he was not able to search properly and did not notice these before.

He kneel down and with his hand which was covered with black gloves , he removed the soil and picked up something .

It was the cover of a bullet most probably it fell when it was fired. Slowly picking it up , he put it inside a transparent  small pouch which he had took out from his pocket and then sealed it.

He got up and retreated back where his car was parked.

Leaning against the car, Jungkook took out a cigarette and lit it, he brought it towards his lips and inhale it and then swirl of smoke came out.

The face was hidden behind the smoke, making it look like an illusion.

After inhaling it three and four time , he threw it aside and extinguish it by stepping on it.

Then unlocking his car , he drove away.

The next day, Same as before the office was quiet only the sound of flipping paper were heard, then  a knock was heard.

Jungkook looked up and saw a officer , he steeped in the room and told

" Sir Jeon , you have been called by the head department".

After nodding his head. Jungkook followed him .

In the room there were six to seven people sitting there only one chair was empty, it seems like they were waiting for someone.

Soon the door opened and Jungkook steeped in the room. He bowed and then took his place which was right beside Namjoon who was the head of their department.

But the moment Jungkook entered the room , his sight never left the one person sitting across him.

The girl was casually sitting there while playing with a pen, sensing his gaze she looked up and their eyes meet for a moment but

Jungkook was fast and did not linger much and moved his gaze.
Namjoon looked around the room then spoke to Jungkook

" As you  know in what situation we are , and as the days went by we had no progress.

The case is more complicated then we think "

after speaking he looked around everyone and then again spoke to Jungkook

" The ones present here are all professional investigator and from now onwards you all together will be handling the case with Jungkook as your head".

Everyone present in the room stood up and bowed towards him, he did the same. Then his gaze again went on to that particular person.

They all introduced themselves. The one whose built was strong and seems much more mature than his age was Mingyu.

The one who is the most quiet and spoke very less was Eunwoo .

The one who is always smiling and seems little carefree but might not be is Bambam.

Then that girl stood up after everyone has introduced themselves she slowly extended her hand towards Jungkook and spoke

" My name is Lalisa Kim and I hope it will nice working with you Mr. Jeon.",

no one could see but Jungkook saw the small arc which formed at the end of her lips. Jungkook extended his hand and told

" I wish so Miss Lisa"

and smiled slightly with one of his hands in his pocket while the other holding her hand.

" I forgot to tell you all, but Miss Lisa is new here , she worked as a criminal psycology abroad but now she had shifted her post here".

Telling these everyone greeted her, then went their respected ways cause they need to solve the case as soon as possible.

Only Jungkook and Namjoon was left in the room.

" I know Jungkook what you are going to ask me, but the order have came from higher ups and she is someone which they had personally selected".

Namjoon spoke and looked at Jungkook.
"That not the point, actually who is she".

They all were seated in the spacious room, as they all will be working together their office as been arranged.

At the corner of the room has Lisa's desk and
the right corner was seated Eunwoo's desk
across the window was  Mingyu's desk .
at the right hand side of the door was Bambam's desk and close to the end of the room in the middle was Jungkook's desk.

" As you all have been gone through the case I would like to ask what have you all got till now".

Lisa raised her hand and seeing her Jungkook gesture with his hand for her to continue.

She slowly walked towards the white board and picking up a marker she wrote on it.

____________________________