Ch 20

They both sat there while watching Kai, he was quiet not speaking anything.

Jungkook put aside the pictures then put his hand on the table casually while leaning back.

" Was there any person whom have saw you committing the crime or you have told them".

Jungkook's voice was little stern while he spoke. Kai was little amused by his question and then gave a laugh, it can't be tell how the laugh felt but it was not usual.

He merely shook his head and spoke     
" Never, no one saw me".

They did not know weather he was lying or telling the truth , his eyes for once also did not quiver and his gaze was steady unlike a person who lies.

The next moment Lisa took out another set of photos and spread it in front of him, it was the photos of the all three deceased victim.

Sana, Sorn and Suzy. The pictures were all of the crime scene, the girls lay motionless on the ground with cuts on there whole body and there eyes wide open.

These time Kai's expression changed and his face became grim with trace of discomfort, his hands started shaking lightly and his fist were clench tightly.

Lisa saw how he was controlling his emotions.
" Look Kai , aren't they seems familiar to you. The way you killed the innocent girls ruthlessly before and did not spare there life.

See the pictures they are killed the same way It's all your fault that they are in these state, don't you feel guilty when you did these. Who you think will like you no one. Everyone despises you"

Lisa spoke with an ounce of provocation. Jungkook did not understood why she was speaking these all of a sudden.

But now Kai's expression has changed drastically and he gritted his teeth, his forehead was scrunched in anger.

His face was now red in anger but still he did not act impulsively. Lisa continued
" What do you think after committing  crime you can easily get away, then you are totally wrong.

You have to rot in jail the whole time until you die and even if you came out no one will be willing to get close to you, they will see you as a rapist and killer".

These time Kai could not take it and flipped away all the things on the table and then stood up from his chair and from his force the chair felt backwards with a thud.

Without wasting another second he flipped the table. Both Lisa and Jungkook have good reflex and dogged it in time, but the sharp corner of the table still brushed past Lisa's hand giving it a cut and blood oozing out.

Lisa did not fell the pain, it was just a small cut, Hearing the commotion inside two officers rushed in and took hold of Kai who was struggling in anger.

His fierce gaze were directed towards Lisa .Lisa knew if she provoked him, he will have some reaction and that's what Lisa wanted

Jungkook was staring at Kai with his cold gaze, while standing in front of Lisa.

It took much effort for the two officer to make Kai calm down and took him back in the cell.

Jungkook tuned towards Lisa and she knew that he had already grasp what was on her mind.

And just now the reaction that Kai had shown, it can mean two things and she was not sure which one was right and did not intend to speak it to Jungkook.

First she needed to confirm something. Lisa looked at Jungkook then spoke

" Lets go , we had still many people we needed to question".