Ch 7

After informing to increase more guard, they returned back to the office and by that time Bambam have already return.

" The informations of all the girls will be reported soon"

he spoke to Jungkook who just nodded his head. Then the door swing opened and a man walked in and handed Jungkook a set of files and told

" Sir Jeon these are the files of the third victim and the other is about the bullet".

Opening the file Jungkook went through it . After sometime Jungkook asked Eunwoo

" Take this file and search every shop in the city, from where recently these bullet was brought and the information"

Eunwoo nodded and went out after taking the file from Jungkook.

The third victim was Sorn , she was twenty five these year.

She worked as a waiter at a restaurant , she had a boyfriend but they broke up recently .

When he got the news first he was shocked then he broke down in tears. She was rather a quiet girl, her parents died in a car accident when she was ten .

Then her aunt took her up and raised her, it was evident that they loved her. She grew rather lonely because she had no siblings and in her school she was bullied.

These all information were given by her aunt and uncle.When they herd it, they did not believe it at first . They told she was never a girl to fight around.

If anyone even mocked her or bullied her then also she never refuted. She went missing on Tuesday , the day just after the second victim went missing.

She lived alone in a small apartment , it was located in a alley . The area was not so good. After her shift ended she always went straight home and did not loiter around.

Her aunt insist her on staying at home but she thought she was a burden to them and so moved out. When her boyfriend was asked about her, he told that they broke up because he was unable to give her much time.

Though he stopped her , she did not listen.As per the area she lived it was impossible to have any CCTV camera there as the area was poor and they could not afford it.

Her co workers were asked, they told she never interacted much with them, only the things of daily basis or something related to work.

When suppose then went out to have dinner or go to KTV , she always refused. They asked if recently she had been acting rather unusual , they just shook their head.

They asked if they ever noticed her dyeing her hair blond, they looked little confused and shook their head.

Even when the last time she worked , she was brunet .After analyzing the report Jungkook called

" Lisa, come here and take the files"

. Lisa ascended from her chair and went and took the files from him. They looked at each other and lisa replied

" Sir Jeon , the report has came and their are more than thirty man living in that area who matched the criteria"

, Jungkook looked at her and nodded at her and told

" Then send a team and make each and everyone asked question and also see which hair company dye was used on the third victim".

After nodding her head she went back to her seat. Jungkook just watched her back and then gain focused on his work.

Then suddenly his phone rang , he picked it up.The other end was not heard but Jungkook sprang from his chair and told everyone in the room

" Another girl is kidnapped but luckily the police were present near and they were able to save the girl but the culprit ran but the police are still chasing him, Bambam you stay here and wait for any news, Mingyu and Lisa come with me."

he spoke in one breath and ran out . And was followed by Mingyu and Lisa.

Out Jungkook was ready to board the car but Lisa beat him to it and went to the driver's seat before Jungkook could tell anything , Lisa replied

" Get on fast and trust me".

Jungkook did not knew what happened to him at that time but he felt like he could trust her and boarded the passenger's seat.

The moment they entered the car speeded fast and mixed in the background , the car's speed was at its full Lisa handled it like she was used to it.

The car took turn fast and speed past all the car in a blink of an eye, her hands on the steering wheel were clutching it like she knew it very well.

The car was not a racing car but as Lisa road it , it seems like they were in a racing car.

Jungkook looked beside him at the girl, due to wind her hair was messy and beads of sweat were formed on her forehead.

She had a frown on her forehead and her delicate knuckles have turned white.

She was like a mystery , he did not know how to solve it. The car came to a stop, he did not took them more than two minutes and the spot was rather near them.

When they reached their they saw a girl was crying while sitting on the ground and two to three police officer were standing around her, there was also a girl police officer, who was questioning her.

Jungkook steeped out from the car and went to one of them and asked " Where are they".

" Sir two of them had went to chase him, we had already inform to block all the roads" .

It was not even ten minutes before it occur , so without wasting much time Jungkook rushed towards were they had went.

There was a bike kept beside them most probably any one of them. He sat on it and was ready to go, when he felt some weight behind him.

He looked around to see Lisa. She told

" I will also go with you".

Jungkook did not answer anything and started the bike. He thought she might hold him but , she was stif and didn't even touch his shirt, after wearing the helmet they went

Because the other officer  had chased him so they will be able to catch them.

The road was not smooth after going for sometime they found themselves in a abundant area.

They looked around but could not found anyone. Then they heard some noise coming from a alley right beside the corner.

They both parked the bike and went there. They both walked slowly with light footsteps, they did not have to tell the other what to do, it was like they could understand each other.

Jungkook was at the front while Lisa was at the back, after walking quiet a few steps they could see a two people fighting together .

One was wearing a black mask while the other was one of their officer, they looked around to see the other officer sitting on the ground and blood was flowing out from his shoulder.

Jungkook turned around and gesture to Lisa to go and check that officer and guard the front place so that the man in the mask would not escape. While he would go from the back.

___________________________