Ch 19

The whole place was quiet Lisa stood there with her head low and drowned in her thoughts and did not realize that certain someone have came and was now  standing beside her .

When he was at her side then only she felt a shadow beside her and looked up to see Jungkook .

she did not react, she didn't need to , she knew who it can be. Jungkook did not ask Lisa anything like they were talking with each other in their mind and

he knew it was enough to accompany her and give her place.

Jungkook does not know what was the thing that he did not know about Lisa.

Wait, the thing is that he knows very little about Lisa

He could not even bring himself to comfort her not like he don't know but what can he even tell.

He does not even knows where she lives . She is like a mystery to him. Lisa looked at him and it was first time she could not make out his expression.

Jungkook was not an extrovert and was hard to get along but his most expression were clear.

Like if he is dissatisfied with something, he shows it without any concern and if he is angry then his voice becomes more deep and it is evident but right now she did not know what he was thinking and what was going on his mind.

" Jungkook why do you like me?".

These was the question she was occupied with Jungkook was little startled and did not knew what to say

" I don't know. maybe you are the one". His eyes were black and his eyes held many emotions in them.

" Jungkook , you may think it that way but I think I am not the one for you ".

Jungkook did not reply for sometime
" I think the time is not right or the place, Lisa just forget what I told you today ,

I will tell you the same thing but in other place and in different time, when we both are ready. Now lets give time to decide what holds for us".

Lisa did not know what can she answer right now. The Silence fell making the whole place quiet.

Lisa did not know what she should Tell But a sweet felling surged in her heart.

She was hovering over these question for long time, but now she felt light like there was less burden on her shoulder.

She just gave a  faint smile and looked far at the brightly lit city with bare minimum number of cars on the road.

After she finished the cigarette . Lisa stepped inside the room and thought it might be best to keep silent for sometime.

In the balcony Jungkook stood there, when Lisa left Jungkook murmured 
" Lisa wait a little more".

His voice was low and Lisa did not heard anything. Jungkook just wanted to laugh at him , like how many incident occurred in just one day

Jungkook had never been on a relation with someone . He was very hard to get along with him and most kid at school did not approach him.

He was a quiet kid and had very less friend to start with. He does not like crowded places and avoided it as much as possible.

Jungkook was never as anxious ever in his life like a moment before.

When Lisa asked him why he liked her. he could not answer. like he cannot express it .

He knew Lisa was caught of guard when he told he liked her and now also the same happened.

He knew it will not effect his work cause once he is immersed in some work, he forgets everything around him and he knew the same was for Lisa

Jungkook just sighed and then came back to the room. Lisa was already fast asleep.

He lied down beside her and closed his eyes.

..........................

The next day when Lisa woke up . Jungkook was not beside her. Then she heard the running water from the bathroom.

Soon, Jungkook came out and these time fully dressed. Lisa did not say anything .

The both of them were behaving normal like the incident yesterday did not occurred .

After having their breakfast, they went out. The same car as before was waiting for them. Seeing them the driver greeted them , then started the car.

Inside both of them were immersed in reading the report and files of the case related to Kai.

After half an hour journey they both reached the station. Two police came to guide them inside.

The head of their province knew they were coming regarding the case.

Jungkook was quiet popular for his skills, he had solved many cases and all of them respect him for that and so today the head chief of the province had came personally to greet Jungkook.

Though he was older than Jungkook , he respected him.
" Mr. Jeon we are grateful that we can be of any help of you".

Jungkook smiled politely and then the both of them were led to a room.

The room was white colour and even the ceiling was painted in white and only a light hanged Above

In that room there was a table with three chairs . On one side there was two and on the other side there was one.

And on that chair sat a middle aged man. His hair was disheaveled.

His face held only a mocking smile, His hands were folded in front of him and his head was straight.

Lisa and Jungkook entered the room and took the seat in front of him. Kai recognized Jungkook cause he was the one who was involved in his case.

He was not surprise to see him and then shifted his gaze towards Lisa. Lisa looked at him in his eyes and felt something was not right.

Jungkook was the first one to speak
" As you know why we came here, so please cooperate with us"

He just gave a smile and it was a creepy one. His eyes were like some of a mad person , his face held anger but he never showed it and as the time passed it was kept hidden in his heart.

Kai seated there and stared at both of them. Jungkook took out a stack of paper and opened a file then taking out some pictures spread it in front of him, it was the photo of the four suspect which Eunwoo had told them yesterday.

Today morning Jungkook had told someone to bring the photos. Kai looked at each one of the photo.

Lisa was observing his behavior but when he saw all the photos his expression did not change at all. Lisa was little shocked Was there something wrong with their dededtion.

But Lisa knew it was cannot be whole wrong. Jungkook asked him " Do you know any of them".

Kai just shook his head in denial . Jungkook looked at his expression. He  does not  have any guilt or other expression on his face.

The common thing is psychopath  are is they do things without any guilt and their every move is right for them .

In their world they think what they do is the right thing. And they never tries to mix with many people cause they fear someone might caught them.

They look like totally normal people, living their life peacefully but no one knows what is going on their head and who might be their next target.

_________________________________