Ch 17

Lisa was sitting on the couch in a daze, while Jungkook was in the balcony smoking.

It was not very like him , he knew there was something that is attracting him to Lisa and was sure he liked her but he does not have any idea if Lisa think of him in that way .

The both of them did not talk to each other . The whole place was quite the only sound coming was from the television.

After finishing smoking Jungkook retreat back to the room. He sat across her

"I have contacted Eunwoo and told we will be returning fast and about Kai

I think it's little complicated. I looked into the file of the case two years back

I found something was amiss, there was no record of his family and he was as well unemployed ,

but I found out that he used to work at a place before but right after he was arrested the company went bankrupt and everything about the company was removed not a single information is available.

It is not sure that it is connected to him but we can try and find some information about the company "

Lisa listened to him and nodded.
Jungkook knew not to mix his work with his personal things and these made Lisa comfortable that he did not bring out the conversation that happened earlier.

It was getting late the sky was covered with darkness with the moon as the source of light. Jungkook spoke

" Lets go and have dinner".

He was as casual like the past incident did not occur, Lisa was late in her reply

" hmm, ok".

From the time he confessed she was in a dazed state, she thought how can someone be so calm like him.

Did he had insomnia just now, she just wanted to scream out of frustration.

And most of all she had to live with him under same roof. so, how is she gonna think how to answer it.

Everytime she closes her eyes his face appeared in front of her and when she opened them he is still in front of her

But now she cannot even regret it's too late. She wore a over coat that was hanging on the bedside rack then taking her cell and purse headed out with him.

When they reached the elevator . Lisa felt little stuffed in the small area with both of them though she had been in more skin contact with him, but it felt different.

They were the only ones in the elevator back at the hotel after the incident .

she avoided him as much as she could, though it does not effect their work but still she was sitting at a far distance from him .

But now he was just beside her and she could clearly hear him breathing.

She was confused weather she liked him or not

But she knew she cannot do it, not like it was forbade

but with her identity it was very hard to get into a relation with considering that she had to tell him her true ID .

It was something that never happened before and she was not ready for these things.

There was no reason for her to reject him, but she did not like him or she does.

These thoughts were making her crazy, If it was anyone else she could have deny it but when Jungkook told that .

she does not know but a felling surged inside her.

It was a happy or sad emotions she was not sure.

When she was lost in her thoughts the elevator stopped on the second floor.

The doors opened and Mark walked in. Lisa was relief that now she was not alone here with him as both Jungkook and her were standing on the either side.

So, when Mark came Jungkook shifted towards Lisa and let Mark stand in his place.

Mark flashed a smile at them and at the same time Jungkook also smiled.

She was wrong , now Jungkook was more close to her. Then she felt something weighting on her waist and the next thing she knew Jungkook have wrapped his one arm around her waist.

She tried to free herself but his hold became more tight.

At last Lisa did not struggle anymore and let him hold her.

Mark and Jungkook were talking, while she stood there like a statue .

When they reached the ground floor. The three of them ascended the elevator and walked in the hotel lobby

There was no need to go to restaurant these late at night as the hotel they were leaving has their own restaurant.

Mark asked them
" If you don't mind can I join you both".

These time before Jungkook could reply Lisa spoke

" Yes sure".

Jungkook did not tell anything and just looked at her. Lisa acted like she did not knew that he was looking at her.

They booked a table at the corner and sat down. Jungkook and Lisa sat together while Mark sat across them

They ordered the food and chatted while waiting for the food to arrive.

Basically it was Jungkook and Mark speaking, Lisa was sometime just replying with some words when something was asked to her.

The food arrived and the aroma of it spread , making the appetite even more.

They stopped talking and dig in . Lisa was focused on eating, as she was forwarding her chopsticks to grab a braised pork.

she saw someone else chopstick grabbing it and placing it on her plate.

She looked at her side to see Jungkook eating normally and again after sometime placing food on her plate.

These thing did not get unnoticed by Mark who was sitting right across from them .

Jungkook looked up and saw that she did not even touched the food and nudged her

"Eat or it will get cold and won't taste good".
Hearing him Lisa continued eating

" Lisa seems like Jungkook cares about you a lot"

these time it was Mark who spoke .Hearing him Lisa's neck had turned red and she did not looked up from the food and continued to eat.

Mark gave a small laugh and then resumed eating . After paying up they went to their respective rooms.

Lisa took of her jacket and went inside the washroom to take a bath.

Jungkook just looked at her. Soon, the sound of water splashing on the ground was heard.

_______________________________