Ch 9

In the evening, everyone had returned  by that time. they all were immersed in their own work.

Only Eunwoo was not there, after a knock on the door , Eunwoo walked in carrying a file with him.

He gave that to Jungkook and went back to his seat. The file contain of the shops which had sold that kind of bullet in the recent time,

Jungkook opened it and went through it , there are a total of four shops. He paused for sometime and asked

" Are the information given who bought".

" No , we had to go to the shop to directly obtain it".

Jungkook nodded and told

" I am going there to ask some question, Lisa and Bambam come along with me".

Along with Jungkook both Lisa and Bambam were on their way. Opening the file Bambam read out the first shop name.

Lisa was on the driver's seat while Bambam sat on the backseat with Jungkook being in the passenger seat.

Jungkook don't know but from the first time he saw Lisa, he was kind of attracted to her.

He did not know what way but every time he sees her, he had feeling of knowing the person and what are the secrets hidden behind that clear water like eyes of her.

If one looks at her, they might not be able to see her difference from other people.

But Jungkook knew she is not so simple how she looked like. It's not like she does not talk with others but she does not allow anyone to be close with her.

He had asked someone to keep an eye on her, he knew it is not the right thing to do but his curiosity tells otherwise.

Last time he got to know that she had went out to meet with a boy. He thought he might be her boyfriend but that feeling did not settle well with him.

He asked to search about that guy. Jungkook was determined to know about her and her secrets.

While Jungkook was at his thought he did not knew someone knows about his thoughts all along.

Last time when she went out she felt someone was following her and she also had a hunch who was the one who had sent the person.

Lisa knew so that day she asked to eat in the car. She knew she had to stop that person because the consequences were not going to be good.

They started  the car and soon it was on the road the sky had already turned dark and the city was bustling with noises, numerous lights had covered it with a glow and the people were carefree as they worked.

Without knowing that what was going to happen the next second, who is going to be the victim.

There laughter and talking reached Lisa's ears as she was driving through the night city .

Her Life was not like normal people she knew it the day she was born, sometimes she really envied the others but that does not mean she hated her work.

Her life was far different from them, and she herself did not knew what might happen to her next second.

Looking beside her she saw Jungkook with his one hand propped on the window while the other was playing with a pen .

while he looked out.Lisa could see his emotions clearly after working for several years, she has gained some experience.

His hair was fluttering in the wind, his eyes was pitch black and one intense gaze can make one shiver .

His nose was slim and high bridge , his lips were pale and thin . His hands were more prominent with his slim and slender finger but deep knuckles .

She knew he was handsome and then the next second laughed at herself for her thoughts, she was also curious of him, though she knew ninety percent of his background but still something felt missing.

She was never a curious one , only knew how much she intend to know but for the first time when she looked at him she had a urge to get close to that person.

That day she knew he heard her talking on the phone but he did not ask anything, she thought he would and she was ready with her answer but he did not.

That was the first time that her instinct went wrong. She never felt secure with anyone and rather she was not used to it but when she was around him. she felt secure.

She did not know from where these feeling came for but she knew it was not good  for her.

From the time she was small till she grew up , she never received the gentle treatment . It's not like she was complaining but it just felt different.

There were times when she thought if her life was different then what she might be doing now.

Brushing aside her thoughts she parked the car at the side of the road cause they had reached the shop. Opening the door of the car she steeped out of it .

Three of them entered the shop, there were two people there ,one was man nearing forty years and the other seemed a young lad.

Seeing them entering the shop , they both were little startled cause today the three of them were in their uniform.

Though Jungkook did not wear the uniform from their day to day basis but today he wore it.

His uniform was slightly different from the other two. The both of them stood from their seat and the older man asked

" How can we help you?".
Jungkook spoke

" We need the information of all those who had bought these bullet recently and better if we get the CCTV footage of the shop"

Telling these he extended the file to the shop owner. The man took the paper and after seeing the bullet name he frowned and with that was a paper approving that they can search the shop.

The man nodded and brought a long notebook.It was the notebook where all the information of the buyers were given and he opened it and told

" In the last two months there were only one person to buy these bullet, his information and identity card are given here.

The person was a man but there was nothing amiss about his identity , he is a CEO of a company and most probably bought it to protect himself but still they could not sit still with the information and told to Lisa

" We will go and investigate these person while Bambam stay here and check the CCTV footage".

With telling these he stroded out and Lisa followed him closely behind.

_________________________________