Ch 15

Jungkook looked at her and was going to say something when his phone rang, he excused himself.

Then receiving the call he went to the balcony.

"Hello mom".

"Yes your mom, now you remember you have one".
a voice nagged at the other end.

"Mom it's not like that , I have been busy with a case recently and don't have time to call you".
Jungkook replied with a sigh.

" You better take care of your body and don't over work yourself and where are you at home or work ".

" Yes mom I know and i have come to a different city regarding the case so right now I am at the hotel , how is your health".

" I am fine you don't have to worry but when are you bringing a girl home,all my friends sons have already married. How can I show off if you don't bring a daughter in law home" 

Jungkook rubbed the area between his brows with his finger , he knew mom would bring out these topic he just replied

" Mom lets talk about these later, now I am busy with work".

" Jungkook were did you kept the file". Lisa asked from the room and it was audible enough for Jungkook's mom to hear

" Jungkook whose voice was that, you told you were at the hotel, is she your new co worker staying with you".

his mom asked and it was obvious she was giggling at the other end

" Mom don't assume anything, we are just working on the case together".

Jungkook replied.

" oh, then I have to find someone" his mother sounded little down.

" Mom bye we will talk about these later".

Then he hanged up. Retreating to the room , he saw lisa sitting there with the files scattered around.

" Jungkook I think there is something about Kai we missed about. First is that when you told that Kai was asked before about these case and he did not replied and just laughed , it did not match his character.

He was someone with a wild mind and calm, and did not even hesitate before killing and before as the report when he was suspected he was calm like he did not did anything

But when after they caught him, he struggled and yelled. It is not his personality because as in most serial killing cases, pshycopath are mostly very calm and does not do anything , which might caught other attention."

Lisa looked at Jungkook .

" Then you mean Kai is hiding something". Jungkook asked while sitting on the couch.

" But as the case was before Kai was not actually a pshyco , he just killed because he hated woman with that type of characteristic and wanted to vent his anger.

When I was working on that case , I got to know that he was an orphan and there was no relatives of him maybe that made him hate people".

Jungkook told then looked at Lisa and continued

" Today we have no work and tomorrow we will go to meet Kai".

Lisa nodded
" Then I am going out I have some work, bye".

Telling these she took her purse and went out before shutting the door behind her.

Jungkook did not reply and just stared at her back view. It was after like more than one hour that he took his jacket lying on the couch then locking the door he went out.