Ch 8

They both were having their gun with them.

Jungkook turned from their and went to the other side from the back, so the man in the black mask was not aware.

From afar one could conclude that his built was quiet good and soon within next second the second officer was lying on the ground.

He was about to run, when he saw Lisa at the front, he turned back to ran but saw Jungkook approaching him.

His expression were not seen, only his deep black eyes were glowing.

Before Lisa and Jungkook could react , he had already took out a small case from his pocket and then pulling out his mask .

He put the liquid in his lips. By that time they both understood what had happened and rushed towards him, but it was too late.

A white substance came out from his mouth and he fell down with a thump and lay their motionless.

" Damn it"

Jungkook cursed. Soon, a black van appear and police appear out from there.

...................

The room was quiet, only one person was standing there with one of his hands in his pocket while the other was holding a marker.

There was not a single voice
" The case have now taken another direction, as we all know what happened, these signifies that the actual culprit is not the one doing the kidnapping but rather is done by someone else, or it can be the culprit itself .

But we are still not sure about it but if the culprit wanted to die because of the fear of getting caught, he might have not done these, so it is possible that he killed himself of the fear of exposing someone.

but we are still not sure about if he is another one of them or it is send by the first one or the second one"

his deep and magnetic voice was heard in the room.

He continued " Though it may seem it could be done by the one who did the last murder but it may not be so cause now the news is every where,

so it is possible that the culprit might change his mind and do the kidnapping today and not on the next Monday".

He looked around everyone when Eunwoo entered the room and handed Jungkook a file, it was what the victim saw today.

The girls name is Alice, she was just returning home after shopping. She lived alone here and her parent lived abroad to manage business.

She was use to coming home alone and so today she was little tired so she took the short cut.

When she heard some footsteps behind her, due to the recent news of murder, she always carried a pepper spray with her.

When she heard the footsteps, she was ready to attack but the next moment someone blocked her mouth from behind.

She was not afraid and kicked him on his stomach, which made his hold little loose and that time she got the oppurtunity to free herself but he was quick and caught her again.

These time she aimed for his head and hit him with her bag and that was time the two officer appeared. She was relief to saw them.

" From what we saw , Alice is a actual blond as her parents are foreigner, these makes it more confusing if she was brunet or black , then we could have

estimated that it was the doing of the second culprit but as these one is blond these shows that it can be done by either of them."
after speaking, he went back to his desk and asked Eunwoo

" Have the report of the bullet came".

Eunwoo shook his head and said
" It seems difficult cause around our area there are very few shops and the type of the bullet is uncommon so all shops does not have it".

Jungkook nodded and then went out for a while .There he saw Lisa leaning on the staircase and was on phone with someone

" Still no progress but it should be fast, we do not have much time left on our hands".

She did not sense his presence but after seeing him, she hanged up the phone. Jungkook did not query about what she was talking and went and stood beside her.

He did not notice when she went out of the room. Standing there he took out a lighter and a pack of cigarette from his pocket.

Slowly taking it out he lit it and turned to look at her and asked

" Want one".

"Sure".

she told and extended her hand to take the packet .
She also lit it and brought it towards her lips, no one spoke .

They did not need to speak the silence was accompanying them. After it was finished Jungkook went inside and only glanced at her once from behind .

she looked like a person with much secrets with in her, someone could feel the loneliness emitating from her.

The girl stood there alone under the dim light, there was no sound heard. Suddenly her phone buzzed .

She took it out to see a message. She just sighed and after extinguishing the cigarette bud she walked down the stairs and went out.

It was already past lunch time, the sun was scorching hot and under the shades of the tree far from the bustle of the city stood a man.

He was wearing casual cloths a t-shirt with a pair of pants and he was holding a plastic , which seems to contain takeout boxes.

Sensing someone he looked up to see a girl approaching him. He was tall and had a lean body, a smile appeared on his face upon seeing the approaching figure.

The girl did not stop until she reached a certain distance from him and asked

" Why did you came here?', she asked with a frown on her face

." Why can't I come to see you, I really miss you Lisa"

he told with a grin on his face.

" Cut the crap and tell why you came here". He slowly lifted the packet which he was holding.

" I know you will forget to eat your lunch, come my car is parking there, lets go and eat"

without waiting for her answer he went forward. She slowly shook her head in helplessness then followed him, with a slight smile on her face.

After entering the car , she sat on the passenger while he sat on the driver's seat.

Opening the boxes they both dig in , no one talked they both were focusing on eating.
He looked at her and spoke

" how's work?',

she told" fine"

and then continue to eat her food after finishing the food, they threw the boxes and then spoke

" next time wear a mask before coming to meet me " he just nodded cause he knew the reason already.

then bid him bye. After arriving at the office Bambam approached him and asked

" Lisa we are going out together to have lunch, would you like to  join us".

" no ,thanks for asking I already ate".

" oh, ok then".

Then Bambam retreated back. Jungkook was sitting on his chair, upon her arrival he look up to see her then got up to join them.

For a while he thought, where she went but brushed his thought away. And went out with them.

______________________________