Ch 16

That time he could not control himself and went towards them. He did not know why he reacted that way and he understood something was not right

when Lisa stopped Bangchan from telling something . He knew it must be something she does not want him to know.

he could not just brushed aside his felling. Lisa knew Jungkook misunderstood her

" He was my high school friend nothing much".

"en"

Jungkook replied. Lisa did not know why she had to explain anything to him.

But still felt she should tell. It was the first time Lisa felt like explaining something to him like she was someone who is cheating behind him.

The whole time no one spoke, now Lisa remembered why she came out . She turned around  to him

" I have some work left, you can go first".

Jungkook looked at her. She was  wearing simple sports wear and her was tied in a ponytail.

Her eyes had some emotions in them, her skin was glowing even without any makeup.

Due to the sun her cheeks were little red which made her more captivating and her rosy lips were parted slightly.

Jungkook looked away and just nodded before going back to the hotel.

Lisa looked at his back and slowly turned around to leave. When Jungkook reached the hotel he opened his jacket and tossed it Aside Suddenly his mood was off,

he tried to brush aside his thought and went through the case files, after two to three hours Lisa returned.

When Lisa stepped in the whole room was dark, she switched on the lights, there was no one.

Then she went to the bedroom to see Jungkook in the balcony smoking while talking on the phone.

From here she could understand that he was not in a good mood. She did not disturbed him and sat on the bed to look at some file and make a report.

Next Monday Lisa had to do a briefing , they are still left with less suspect.

When she was in his thought a call came in. She checked the dialer it was Eunwoo.She picked it up

" Lisa we had came across four suspect who matched the criteria ".
His voice had a hint of excitement .

" ok, just keep a eye on them don't have to call them and make sure that they are not alert that they are been watch by the police" .

Lisa spoke By that time Jungkook had also came out from the balcony.

Lisa told him about what Eunwoo told her. He nodded and sat on the couch and then talking the remote switched on the television.  

She did not bother him and took out a book to read.
" Lisa come here and sit beside me". Jungkook spoke but he was still looking at the T.V and not in her direction.

" What". Lisa was confused.

" I told you to come and sit beside me".

" Why you had to tell me something, you can say it I am listening" .

" I can't tell it like that you come and sit beside me. I  am not going to eat you now".

Lisa reluctantly went and sat beside him. she thought why Jungkook's word seems to have other meaning to it and what he meant by now, was he going to eat her later.