Ch 2

He was detained to jail and it has been like three years from them and the whole time he was in the cell and it was impossible for him to commit any crime, still he was questioned but he did not utter any word and just laughed crazily.

The only difference from his crime and these is that Kai was like a professional and his motto was different as not only he harassed the victim but also sexually assault them , but these time the victim were not harras sexual. 

These time when the case was reported everyone was shocked and it was not made public because people will get frightened, so as soon one week passed Jungkook was assign for these case in that district.

He was renowned all over the country for his intelligent, he has solved many cases which had made people respect him , very few people had seen him. So, when he first came here everyone could not make out his identity.  

Soon there was a knock on the door , it was same man from before wearing a white coat, he entered the office and handed him a file and left the room.

It was three in the morning , when Jungkook after arranging his things left the office. There was only four to five people left there.

They all had night duty , after takings his car keys from his pocket he started his car which was parked at the garage.

Soon the car disappeared in , leaving behind a gust of smoke. Reaching the hotel , he freshen up and laid on the bed, as he has to come to these district for these case he had to stay in a hotel room.

His mind was full about the case. Jungkook was not a cold person , but once he is in work he is very dedicated to it and sometimes even fell sick due to over work and lack of sleep.

Slowly he drifted to sleep but it was very light as he woke up at seven in the morning to freshen up and go out for workout.

Though he might be not get time to eat but he always maintain his body and in the morning during working out there is always some gazes landing on him.

Finishing his workout and breakfast he headed towards the police department. The moment he entered all the people present there bowed down to him, he just noded slightly and went to his personal cabin.

That evening the postmortem report was given and it was same as the previous case, only the difference is between age as one was between thirty - thirty five and the other was in her late twenties.

After going through the report , Jungkook slowly got up from his chair and wrote some thing on the white board it was a number and then circled it so it seems important.

It was late night and the whole cabin was quiet , it was close to ten pm. That time some hurried footsteps were heard.
A officer rushed towards his cabin and reported

" Sir another murder has been take place in the south at the foothills of the mountain".

Without saying another word Jungkook grabbed his phone and left, as Jungkook was not from these district he need not to wear his uniform.

Three to four cars rushed there making the onlookers suspicious. The place was quiet far and it took them more than an hour to reach there and by that time it was already eleven .

Ascending from the car everyone told the people surrounding to not touch it, and not to come close, but the news was already spread.

A villager found the body while passing by the way and as these place was not developed much, there was no CCTV footage.

These time the girl was wearing a yellow dress, tight with her hair all around her face, the place was same as before only the different is the temperature, the place was quite cold.

Jungkook went near the body to examine it and the next second he called someone to write something on the paper

" First the man is not more than thirty five years, second he has plenty of time to commit the crime and third he is someone who is unemployed".

After saying these he went forward to look around. He came to a halt when he sensed someone's gaze. He looked at the area which was covered with trees and as it was already dark it became unable to locate someone.

Sure enough, he saw a shadow ,which the moment saw him his behind the trees.

The moment Jungkook spotted the figure he bolted towards it,he could clearly see a dark figure running but he could hardly make out the figure.

In no time he caught up with that dark shadow, he was able to grasp the person's hand but that shadow was able to slipped from his hand.

But Jungkook's reflex were swift and attacked the person's leg and the dark shadow fell down.

At first he could not make out but when he touched the hand, it was very thin unlike a man.

The moment that person fell down, jungkook flashed his cell phones light on the face and he was shocked to see it was a girl.

The girl had bangs on her forehead and now her face has some mud on it. Her eyes had no expression, her lips were formed into a straight line.

She didn't even flinch or made a sound when she fell, she slowly got up and then Jungkook asked her

"Who are you and what were you doing now?. His voice was stern and cold.

She just vaguely replied " I was just having a walk around the place when I spotted the commotion and just stood by to look".

Though her answers seemed true but Jungkook could not let her go because if she was just watching then why did she run upon seeing him.

Before he could reply anything, two officers came towards him and asked

"Sir why did you run suddenly?".
They creased their bow upon seeing the girl. He didn't waste his energy in talking and directly instructed them

" Take her along to the centre , I will handle it there". The two police officer noded and carried out his orders .

She didn't even protested when the officer took her away. Her face didn't have an ounce of expression.

___________________________