Ch 12

He went and was going to take her suitcase from her, but she shrugged his hand away when he was going to help her carry the suitcase.

" Where are you running, your ticket is still with me"

Jungkook told while waving the tickets in his hand.

Lisa turned around and remembered that she is not having it cause the station have booked it for them and so he was having it both.

" You, give my ticket back".

Telling these she went back to him and extended her hand.

" I will give you if you can get it"

Jungkook told and raised his hand high above his head. Though Lisa was not short but when compared with Jungkook's height it was still very small.

" Jungkook it's not the time to play please give me my ticket"

" I am not playing , just seeing your physical strength"
he spoke with a grin on his face.

" oh, you really want to see".

Telling these Lisa kept her luggage aside and within a blink of an eye she kicked Jungkook's leg when he was not noticing and he fell and lisa caught his hand with the ticket and pressed him down,

but Jungkook was fast and with his freed hand he caught her waist and flipped her.

By their fighting some commotion have gathered around them and two guard have also came

" Ma'am is the guy disturbing you".

One man asked and by that time they both have stood up while brushing their clothes Before Lisa could say anything Jungkook spoke

" No we were just having fun "

he told while encircling her shoulder with one hand, and gave a fake smile.

But Lisa did not smile. So, Jungkook pinched her waist slightly and Lisa also gave a forced smile

" Yeah we were just having fun"

she told and looked at him sweetly but Jungkook knew what that smile means.

They believed and warn them once, though they could have showed him their IDs but they did not want others to know.

When they left, Lisa stamped her foot on his and Jungkook wince in pain and looked at her.

She removed his hand which was still on her shoulder forcedly . He looked at her and spoke

" Why you need to fight, we will be going at the same plane and time anyways".

" It is you who started these, not me if you would have given me my ticket at first these would not have happened",

she told while grabbing her luggage back.

" Fine I am in the wrong. now please lets go or we might miss the flight."

Jungkook spoke and followed her behind. Since they had to book the flight fast though it was business class they did not got seat beside each other.

After they boarded the plane, it was quiet. Jungkook's seat was at the front right corner from Lisa's seat.

Beside her was a man , it was not even five minutes when she felt the guy beside her got up.