Ch 13

The car passed through many buildings as it moved forward towards it's destination. Soon they were in front of a hotel .

They had to check in and the driver has left them their. These hotel was well known and the interior designs were elegant.

when they entered a man in a black dress came to them and carried their luggage.

They went to the receptionist . She was girl in her mid twenties, seeing Jungkook she blushed slightly.

" Sir here is your room key".

Jungkook took the key, but Lisa was confused so she asked for hers. The receptionist looked confused and then made a call.

After the call ended the receptionist bowed and apologized

" Sorry ma'am there was a confusion as both of your name was mentioned as Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim and there was no other room available as it is the pick season, so we did not have any other room left.

We asked our manager but they told it might not be a problem and gave you one single room".

Lisa was confused , there was no way she was going to stay with these bastard.

" Is there no other option".

Lisa asked.

" Sorry ma'am we have no other room left".

The receptionist told with a apologetic look. These time Jungkook spoke

" You can stay with me, I have no problem".

She turned towards him and told

" You, shut your mouth and I am going to any other hotel to book a room".

when she turned around to leave Jungkook caught her wrist and spoke

" I am your boss and you are here to help me, so I think it would be better if you stay with me or otherwise we will waste so much time calling each other and coming and going to and fro to the hotel".

" No , I wont waste any time of yours and will be ready when you call me".

she said but Jungkook retorted
" How it is possible if I need some documents, then I had to text you and then when you will see, you will answer it and then bring the documents. It will waste so much of time".

He still persuade her. Before she could retort the man whom they met on their flight coming towards them.

Seeing him Lisa stopped struggling and seeing that chance Jungkook wrapped his hand around her waist.

She glared at him but he nudged her
"Don't act like these. he might caught us".

Then gave a smile towards that guy.

" Ow, it's such a coincidence to meet you both here, are you also staying here?".

Before Lisa could answer Jungkook told

" Yeah we are also staying here".

He then spoke

" oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Mark "

then extended his hand. Jungkook shook his hand and told

" Jungkook and these is Lisa "

He smiled and told " So. see you around have a nice honeymoon"

and them smile cheekily and gave Jungkook a wink before leaving. Lisa was not dumb to not know what that wink means.

Though they were far from being a couple but suddenly someone understanding them as a couple felt little awkward and uncomfortable .

And to add on it that wink was nothing pure. The moment he left, Lisa pushed Jungkook with all her energy and he stumbled back a few steps.

Jungkook did not react and looked at her then told the man in black dress who have previously carried their luggage to take them to their room .

" who agree to stay with you".

Lisa told while her hands crossed in front of her. " But just now when Mark asked, you did not deny it, did you?".

Jungkook looked  at her.

" But that was you who told me to act accordingly".she retorted. "

Now stop arguing anyways we will be at work the whole time and if Mark saw only me getting out of the hotel without you

". At last Lisa agreed but she was still confused as to why Jungkook thought so much about what Mark might think. 

But reluctantly she walked behind Jungkook towards their room. The room was quiet big. Their was a nice design table with two single sofa on each side, one could talk and rest over their.

Their at the bedroom their was a big closet. From the balcony the whole city could be seen.

Jungkook and Lisa unpacked their luggage.Jungkook went towards Lisa.

She was in the balcony seeing the view, coming beside her he spoke

" You can go wash first".

she just nodded and taking her belongings went inside the washroom, here even the bath tub was quiet big.

She soaked her naked body in the warm water, the light fell on her body making it glow, her delicate and soft skin was like jade.

Her body was even well proportionate and have the curve at the right places.

Lisa came out of the washroom and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with one leg folded while the other was dangling beside the bed, in front of him there were some files while he talked on the phone .

Realizing her presence Jungkook looked up to see her then after talking a few more lines he disconnected the call. Lisa came and sat across him .

Her hair was still damped though she had dried it. Cause Lisa have just came out after taking a shower.

Her skin was looking soft and delicate and faint smell of body wash reached Jungkook's nose before when he smelt these kind of smell he felt irritated but today it was different the smell was not strong but sweet with a calming smell.

When one smell it , it would crave foe more. But Jungkook did not showed his emotion. 

He got up and went towards the washroom to take a bath.When Jungkook went inside .

Lisa went near her suitcase squatted down and opened it to retrieve a phone from it, it was not the one she usually used but rather a black one.

She went in the balcony then lighting up a cigarette , she dialed a string of number. The call was soon connected

" Reporting, I have found some information about them but the hard part is to sneek in their office. I don't know if they will recognize me but I have to try and go in a disguise".

The other end was quiet then a reply came" hmm, but watch out for that thing , we need it".

Lisa just hum in reply and then hanged up.

_________________________________