Ch 25

Lisa was leaning on the window still with her one hand supporting her.
Jungkook was quiet and his eyes were focused on the street at front.

The area where they are going is very confusing and any one could get lost.

They also had to ask people for some direction before they could find Jennie's house.

These address was not something to hid. Jungkook already had it with him because previously he had ask for some details about the previous case and found it.

Last time during the case he was not there when they went to jennie . Though he knew how the conversation went.

The car rush passed the roads. Soon, they reached the place where Jennie stayed at.

She stays there with her husband Yoongi. Jennie was a thirty years old woman.

She was quiet beautiful, with her smooth raven black hair and with her beautiful cat eyes.

Her figure was lean and straight. Through the information they got Kai and Jennie were together for one year.

And most probably they got into relationships after that incident occurred.

According to the time of the murders. It started little more than two years from when Kai was kicked out of the company.

Then it can only mean that after Kai left the company, he got in a relation with Jennie and then after a year they got married and then after Jennie left him cause he has a big temper and was poor.

Then , Kai started the murders but it is not logical cause for a psychopath he must be triggered with some incident and it was obvious that the incident with Jade must have left more impact than the incident with Jennie but Kai started the murder only after two years , but why .

Maybe it can also mean that Kai was not infuriated by the incident of Jade but with Jennie.

Jennie and Kai meet after the incident of Jade. Jennie was a quiet girl but had a temper.

She could not tolerate anyone giving her orders or bossing her. She hated men with arrogance and stiff.

When they got married both were happy and adjusted well but later they argued frequently and got separated , it was Jennie who wanted a divorce .

1 Kai at first was reluctant to divorce her but later when Jennie told that she wanted to separate from Kai cause he had no money and that triggered Kai and he agrred to Jennie.

Later Jennie meet Yoongi and got married, it was obvious that Jennie was not affected as how kai was.

These case was not an easy one, as they took one step ahead more secrets are revealed and it seemed like that there is something amiss with Kai's case.

Though it was investigated before , there seemed like they had miss something. Which is very important.

It was evident that Kai was hiding something. Before as the case , they did not look closely to his background.

They knew he was an orphan but they did not probed with the case further after Kai was arrested.

Lisa was lost in her though when she realized that they had already reached the entrance of the building.

Jungkook parked the car at the garage and they both stepped out . Locking the door they walked towards the gate.

Jennie lived in a apartment. It was not a luxurious one but it was not less costly also.

And the surroundings has great security. There were CCTV cameras around and even two guards keeping watch at the entrance. They had to show their ID's then only they were allowed to go in.

They went in the elevator, Jennie lived on the fourth floor.
They knocked on the door, and waited patiently.

The one who came out was a man. He looked at them and asked

"Who are you both?".
These man was probably Yoongi. Jennie's husband.

"We are here to meet miss Jennie Kim"

Lisa told while showing her ID. Yoongi then had a frown on his face, it was unlike the expression Jade's brother gave when they showed him their IDs .

He looked at Lisa and Jungkook then asked with a stern voice

"May, I ask what need you have with my wife Jennie".

Jungkook looked at Yoongi at his eyes then spoke calmly

"We are hear to ask a few question and it would not take yours much time".

Jungkook's voice was magnetic and deep. His voice was low but had a sense on coldness in it.

Yoongi just nodded, when he was about to ask Lisa and Jungkook enter . A girl's voice came from behind him.

She was in her late twenties. She was wearing a simple floral dress, which acutunated her beauty.

Her hair was left loose which fell on her shoulder. Her face was clear and refreshing.

"Yoongi, who are they?".

The girl was soon at the door step beside Yoongie. Looking at them, she looked confused and turned to face Yoongi with a questioning face.

Yoongi sighed slightly then spoke lightly
" They are from police department and are here to ask a few questions".

Jennie was now more confused and then looked at both Lisa and Jungkook.

"In what way I can help you?".

Her voice was not loud and gentle. Lisa looked at her without a change in her expression.

" it's about Kai".

Hearing these Jennie was stunned for a few second. She stood there like a statue which can't move and her expression seemed to become down and cold

" I have already answered everything I knew , two years back and I did not expect for someone to come regarding these after years"

Now she more had a helpless expression
Jungkook spoke these time

" Miss we are here to investigate and there is something about kai you were not aware of".

Hearing these jennie was a little startled. Jenniewas not someone unreasonable and knew what to do in which situation.

Though she did not care about Kai now but she still wanted knew what was the thing she didn't know about Kai. And that led him these way.

She was not to be blame for what happened but still Jennie could not stay away from it or avoid it. Sometimes she felt guilty for the girls who were murdered.

Only to think that if she were a little more lineant with her words back then. Then these all might not have occurred. Yoongi looked at her worriedly.

Jennie gestured from her eyes that she was fine. Then asked them

" come inside and wait for sometime "

Lisa and Jungkook entered the apartment. It was not a very decorated one but was very neat and everything arranged orderly.

They both sat on the chair and waited. Moments later they saw Jennie coming out of the room where she previously went.

She sat in front of them.
She was acting normal like it did not matter with her anymore.

________________________________________