Ch 10

The room was  lavishly decorated, if one saw they can see the expensive things kept around the room.

There sat in the couch one people with two people sitting across him. The man was in his forties .

He looked slightly startled by the arrival of both of them. He was in a meeting but had to rush after hearing they came.

Now, they all were seated in his office. He straighten himself up and then looked at them.

Jungkook spoke" We are here to ask you some question , please co-operate with us Mr. Sehun."

He nodded then told " Yeah sure, I would tell you anything I knew which could help you".

These time he looked at Lisa and then she spoke
" We got to know that you have purchased some type of bullet recently , can you show that gun ".

He hesitated at first and it was clear then walked up to a drawer and pulled out a gun and handed it to Jungkook.

Taking it he observe that and saw that not a single one of them was used and the model was quite unique. It's not easy to get.

" Do you have the license of the gun and what was the purpose of buying it".

He nodded and showed Jungkook a paper. And then spoke

" Recently there had been some threat and people had tried to harm me, it was most probably due to  some business conflict  and so to protect myself I bought it".

Jungkook just looked at him without telling anything , but before he could say anything Lisa spoke

" But then why did not you report it".

He was little taken aback by his question " Umm...m , it was because I thought it might be trouble and ruin the reputation of the company, so I did not thought of informing the police and I had bodyguard with me".

His company has recently gained name, it has been only two years since the company was established.

It was  not much known, so it was little odd to have enemy who wanted to directly murder him.

Lisa nodded and judging by his expression she could see that he was not lying but also has other motive.

Though she could not understand what it was but she knew it was not easy to pressure him to spill the truth.

She thought that they had to still keep an eye on him. And now it was better to leave than waste time here.

Lisa then whisper to Jungkook in a low voice

" He is telling the truth, I think we should leave".

Jungkook just hummed in reply and stood up to take his leave

" Thanks for your cooperation".

They both left from there.
Jungkook was walking and thought how he was little startled when Lisa's hot breath touched his ear, he felt a tingling sensation.

He knew Lisa knows that Sehun was not telling the full truth but still told him that , so they left.

" Sehun was not telling the whole truth".

Lisa spoke while walking back to their car

" I know".

Jungkook spoke with a tone of indifference .

" Then earlier why did you agree to me"
. Lisa asked while looking at him.

" Cause, I trust you"

Jungkook spoke and did not waste any time before opening the car door and sitting inside the driver's seat .