Ch 14

Then she took out the sim from the phone before keeping the phone back inside her suitcase and then hiding the sim inside the locket she always were.

It  was blue colour with a stone on it. She pressed the cigarette on the ashtray before going and sitting on the bed.

She looked at the files and then something striked her. There is only one bed in the room how are they gonna share it.

She is not going to sleep on the same bed as that man. When she was in her thoughts Jungkook came out of the washroom,

his hair was damp and he looked more refined But that was not the thing , he was totally naked.

Of course he was wearing a pair of pants but his upper part was naked.

Lisa turned around and these did not went unnoticed by him. Jungkook did not knew why he did these.

He was always far away from girls not like he did not like them but no one attracted him the way she did.

She was different and so he was not uncomfortable in coming out half naked in front of her.

He knew if it was any other girl he might have not done these. He wanted to tease her slightly but who knew the Lisa  who just argued with him a moment ago was these shy.

He smiled and then walked towards her .

" Don't you have clothes ? why are you coming out wearing nothing".

She told but her voice was little low than usual. From behind Jungkook can see the back of neck which have went red slightly.

He chuckled and then told

" Don't need to be shy you can look how much you want I won't stop you".

" YOU..."

She was flaring in anger, what was wrong with these guy but she had to admit that he is quiet fit, ok fine he is more than quiet fit.

" who … who want to see you ? go and wear something next time before you step out"

" It was a pity that you missed such a chance at looking at my body".

Lisa choose to ignore him. She could not believe the man she had worked for the last few days is these shameless man .

How could someone have such different personality. When Lisa turned around after few minutes ,

she saw he was now completely dressed as he walked towards her and sat across her on the bed.

She did not know but why she felt the way they are sitting is slightly intimate.

But she brushed aside her thoughts and asked him after some thoughts

" Where are you going to sleep tonight"

Jungkook looked at her confused, then raised his eyebrow and told

" Of course in the bed ".

Lisa told " There is only one bed".

"so, what". Jungkook told. 

"If you sleep in the bed were will I sleep" Lisa looked at him.

" In the bed".

" Jungkook there is only one bed".

" so what is the problem".

Lisa's face become red in anger." I am not going to sleep on the same bed as you".

" oh, then you sleep in the sofa".

" shouldn't you be the one to sleep on the sofa and let the girl sleep on the bed".

" ok then you sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the sofa, but I am your boss would not it be rude for you to let me sleep on the floor".

Lisa knew she can't won in arguing with him" Then fine, you sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the sofa" . Lisa sigh

" How can that be? you are a woman, how I being a man let you sleep on the sofa".

" Then you sleep on the sofa" Lisa retorted and was now loosing her patience.

" but it would be rude of you to let your boss sleep on the sofa so lets Then , we both will sleep on the bed ".

" You..." Lisa screamed .

" I am a gentle man I won't touch you and what were you even thinking"

he teased her seeing her face becoming red like a tomato. Lisa did not reply any thing and went and sat on the couch.

Jungkook followed behind her and sat on the opposite co
uch .

" What are your thoughts".

Lisa looked at him and has now calmed her emotions

" As per it goes. we need to be focus on is that , his ruthlessness, calmness, patience and extreme reasoning puts that he is a very mentally ill person.

so we need to be carful of that he might be a calm person and is introvert and does not want to be known by others. his speech is very articulate and appealing.

These made people become attract to him but once you chat with him you will find that he is very disturbing and frequently changes subject which is a common trait in psychopath and these is because then lack some logic than other people

Their train of thoughts is directed in one direction, and the most important thing is he gets angry very frequently cause they are enable to steady their mind in one direction and are easily angered .

Though he might be able to hid it well but once it is proved he cannot control himself.

They always try to  mix themselves in the  crowd and search for their next target. His emotions are unstable they cannot show strong emotions cause they are mentally ill and might have not be able to kill ruthlessly . They have their own world where they are right and want revenge . He might hate girls with blond hair and we have not got a single belongings of the deceased victim.

These point shows that he might keep them as possession or he have other motive but if he wanted he can easily burned the body but throwed it near a place where it is noticeable it means he wanted the police to know these. 

And the man must be at least 180-185 cm tall or might have not be able to carry a 50-60kg weight and as there are no sign of any print of car tyer

then it is probably that he had carried the body himself to the crime scene and as for why he is copying kai, we had to go and interrogate kai."

________________________________