Ch 4

Her ex husband had already have a girlfriend, they went to ask him about her.

He told both of them never had contacted each other only if met by chance they just exchange pleasantries.

They were not like they had a war between them, they just found themselves not matching together so they just got divorce.

She went missing on Monday as same as the last one, it was evening when she was returning home from supermarket.

That area does not have CCTV cameras as they were send for repairing. They asked why suddenly the CCTV was not working they told, it has been only one moth since they had put the cameras.

But suddenly last week it stopped working. When they asked the reason the service worker said someone had done something with the wires and  it would take two weeks before it is repaired.

They were sure it was done intentionally. Her co workers were asked but they told she was never interested in any boys recently

she used to only talk about shopping and other things. There were some male teachers who had pursue her but she had rejected them calmly and they never bothered her again.

When she went missing , her parents were not aware because she does not had a habit of calling home everyday, it was not until Wednesday.

When the school could not reach her and she was also not picking up her calls , they went to search for her at home she was not their either.

Then they informed the police as she was not with her parents as well. Her body was found in the east forest located near the city.

A passerby found the body and then reported it to the police. When her parents were questioned, they were devastated , they could not utter a word.

They only told her relations with all her friends were good and they could not expect these.

They had two daughters , her older sister had married without their consent and after that they never ever contacted them.

She was their parents only hope but these was their fate. She was consider a beauty because with her mature look and a nice body which many men fell for.

They had searched her home but had not got any clues or sign of any man. Same as Sana her belongings were not found but they got her cell phone cause she might have left it at home or forgot to bring it.

Only her best friend was quiet the whole time, whenever they asked her something, she broke out into crying.

It was like she knew something and was guilty for that after much trying at last she told that suzy told her that she had a feeling that someone was following her.

That time  suzy had asked her , if she should report it to the police but she thought it was nothing and told her it might be any of her fan boy and laugh it out.

If she had knew it was going to happen she would have never neglected it and would have reported it to the police.

The information of the third girl has still not be found. The most common in both were they both were blond and ill tempered which were detected by their friends.

These case was not easy, and the thing is that why after the second victim was found the third was found the following day because as it was, the first went missing on Monday and was found on Wednesday and same with the second one but then why the third was found just after the second victim.

Jungkook was immersed in thought, when a knock was heard on the door, he lifted his head and told the person to come in.

A man wearing white coat holding some paper came in, it was already past one o clock but as the case have came to these point no one left their work , and were in their office.

Many officers were send guarding the areas nearby, if they  saw something unusual they are to take action.

The man who came in handed the papers to Jungkook and told

"Sir Jeon. the case are same as previous one but the knife marks are ,ore deeper on her face and body and it was reported that the girl was actually brunet but her hair was dyed blond, it has not ben many days since her hair was dyed".

Jungkook while looking at the files noded and told him that he can leave. If the first and second were done by the same person it was possible that the third was done by another person, the case was now more twisted.

What is the motive of the person, is their is one person behind the case or two person.

When he was thinking these all a face flashed in his mind , it was Lisa, the girls' s height was not short and her forehead was covered by bangs, her eyes were like it could hypnotise anybody,

Her face did not have any smile but she was beautiful . Her beauty was not common it was something different, which attract people towards her.

Jungkook was shocked about his thoughts , why was he even complementing her beauty.

When the call came, he thought it was something important but he never expected that the head called only to inform him that not to meddle with her work .

He wanted to ask why but he told , he did not knew himself cause he was just instructed to tell him not to disturb her .

At first he was quiet irritate about the sudden order but he followed it. Picking up his phone he dialed a number, after it got connected he spoke to the other person.

" Find a girl name Lisa and give me every single information you get".
the other end just told

"yes sir".

Then he disconnected the call. and leaned on his chair and slowly closed his eyes.

_____________________________