☤ 07 | hope

| Late February |

| Late February |

"APOLLO . . . c'mon, sunshine."

Apollo had walked in on her and Dylan sharing a kings sized bed. They slept on opposite ends of the bed, her head resting by Dylan's feet using different blankets. Well, they obviously didn't sleep together but Apollo did take a picture of them. He took it just in case he needed to blackmail Dylan in the future. She was crashing at Dylan's for the night because she was drunk. That night she realized drunk and running do not mix well (she ran into a telephone pole). She was visiting him and they were doing shots to see who could drink the most.

He's jealous that he found her in Dylan's bed. But then again, if she found a girl in his bed, she would be furious too so she found it reasonable for him to be upset.

She chased Apollo down the set of the movie he stared in.

Apollo spun around on his heels, furious. "Yeah, whatever," he said sarcastically.

"We literally did nothing but share a bed," she argued.

Apollo inhaled sharply-- almost accusingly. He gave me a look that read, bitch you didn't, with a hand placed over his chest.

He was-- no, he is the classic example of an arrogant god. He gets what he wants and he never gets played. She doubts he's experienced anything like this before.

This is exactly why he isn't married, unlike Poseidon, Zeus, or Hades. Well, he did vow to never marry, but she's guessing he'll never break that soon.

"I am not!" Apollo crossed his arms, his voice dripping with anger.

"Stop reading my thoughts!" she growled.

They wouldn't be in this situation if he never said, I want to see you again. If he hadn't approached her at camp . . . If he hadn't taken pity on her at Luke's funeral and minded his own damn business . . .

They wouldn't be together. They wouldn't be here. She would be dead. She probably would have resorted to suicide had it not been for Apollo.

But Apollo is the only one that keeps her here. If it weren't for him . . .

He threw his arms in the air. "Maybe I want to!"

For a second, she thought he was going to hit her. She shook her head to herself, thinking how ridiculous she was being. He'd never hit me. "Then don't get upset when you hear things you don't like."