☤ 05 | visits

| Early September |

| Early September |

OW was the first word that came to her mind. Godsdamnit, she thought. She was a tad sore. She rolled over on her side, to snuggle against Apollo, but all she received was empty space. Her eyes shot open. She sat up pulling the sheets around herself.

He isn't here.
He isn't here.

She started to panic. He ditched her.

The thought scared her. She knew she shouldn't be scared, but it's probably her irrational fear of abandonment.

She quickly picked up her clothes from the floor and dressed in them. She felt dirty, but she could shower later.

Just as she slipped on her socks, she heard the door unlock and open. A small clinking sound of metal attracted her attention. She reached for her dagger that laid on the floor. Next thing she knew, she's being pounced on, and being attacked with licks and kisses.

This isn't Apollo. She laughed at the sight of a brown-eyed puppy, that appeared to be a German shepherd.

"Winston! Heel!" She heard Apollo's voice shout. The puppy ignored him and kept wagging his tail. The puppy was suddenly lifted off of her. Apollo placed the puppy aside and helped her to her feet. Seeing him here made her want to jump into his arms to make sure he was real. He was dressed in a different outfit. When did he have time to change?

"I'm sorry," he said. "Winston was supposed to be a surprise."

He handed her a cup of coffee with a donut. She thanked him and took a bite into it. Apollo had gotten coffee and a donut for himself also.

Winston isn't a regular puppy. He has special powers. He can turn into a fire that's the color black (strangely). Apollo mentioned other powers, but she couldn't focus on what he said, only the sounds of his voice. Her body ached from Apollo.

She's finished her unhealthy breakfast, "I'm going to shower."

"Can I join?" Apollo smiled cheekily, revealing a small dimple on his left cheek.

She rolled her eyes at him. "No."

He pouted like a baby but broke into laughter soon after.

She took a quick shower, but just as she was about to exit fully dressed, she heard hushed voices.

"You can't be here," one voice said. It sounded like Apollo's.