☤ 03 | dancing

| Late August |

| Late August |

APOLLO wasn't as terrible as she imagined.

Lilly has been visiting the sun god occasionally over the last few weeks, always meeting around seven when she was available. She couldn't help but feel captivated by his beauty and charm, it was hard not to get a stomach full of butterflies each time she saw him. He was always waiting for her.

Gods, she sounded like Luke thinking about Thalia. Luke had never mentioned anything about his feelings towards the daughter of Zeus. Although there were times where if her brother were tired or had his guard down, she could read his thoughts and feelings through their connection.

He may have never spoken about his feelings, but it was blatantly obvious how the two felt.

Her mind kept drifting back to last night where she was close to placing her lips on Apollo's. They were interrupted by a young child of Hephaestus who wandered the beach, calling her name and asking her to report to Cabin 3. Damn it, Percy, she thought to herself, knowing he was blocking her chances of a hook up.

"What's up, sunshine?" she asked in an upbeat tone, while Apollo walked along her side fairly close.  "How was your day?" Their arms grazed against each other as they walked in sync over a gravel path. They were heading to a cabin inside the woods. She discovered it at a young age with her brother when they first arrived at Camp Half-Blood.

She and Luke kept the cabin to themselves in case they needed to take a breather from the chaos of demigods or needing an escape. It was a place of safety and solace when they met in secret.

But now, it's just her that knew of the cabin. (Besides Apollo.)

Apollo gave her a lopsided grin as the corners of his eyes crinkled while he smiled. "It was lovely," he assured her sweetly as his blue eyes softened, placing an arm around her shoulder. "How have you been, Sweetheart?"

She loved the nickname he gave her: sweetheart. She liked the way it rolled off his tongue and made her blush. She liked that it was specifically reserved for her.

"I'm okay," she said, noticing their height difference. She considered herself to be on the taller side. Despite her height, he was a good several inches taller than her - even taller than Percy-- and Percy's six feet tall. He took out a pair of car keys and pressed a button.

Chirp chirp.

Apollo owned a cherry Spyder Maserati convertible. In front of them, was his car. She felt the heat radiate from where they stood. She raised an eyebrow at Apollo. He just smirked in response, wiggling his eyebrows at her as she if you say, you like?