Peaches- 🍑

--------------------------------
(Doorman/Y/N POV)
It has been a couple of weeks since I got hired as the new doorsman, Since the last one practically failed the job.

But since then you've gotten through a routine of checking entry requests, ID, and calling the residents to make sure that they are who they claim to be.

While it wasn't my first day, it still freaked me out on witnessing Dopplegangers. I sighed, and called for the First couple of 'Residents'.

"first?" I wait then Robertsky peachman walks up, "Hi" he gave out the normal essentials, ID, and entry request. Everything seemed legit. "Okay, Your good to go" I press the button to open the security door, and let Robertsky in.

His shoes click against the linoleum floor as he walks to the elevator, the noise getting cancelled out by the sound of the closing security gate.

"Next!" I call for the next person. It goes silent, and walking sounds start as a new person makes there way to the security window.

"ID ple--" I'm interrupted by "Peach" I look up from the files, and see Robertsky again but, he's different. His mouth is open wide, and his eyes are crossed to the sides.

"Uh-uhm" I mutter, the being tilts there head curiously. "Peach?" The obvious Doppleganger repeated. "Excuse me, Peach?" I say confused. The beings eyes 'Lighten up' "Peach, pe-pe, Peach" it says excitedly.

I blink my eyes in confusion as I consider pressing the big red button to call the Doppleganger cleaning crew. But, Something was different about this Doppleganger.

"Eh, I can't let you in..but, I can't exactly kill you Either" you mutter trying to figure out what to do. The Doppleganger watches, mouth opening but not seeming violent. Not begging for the door to be opened, even if it could only say peach.

"Peach?" It repeats again, and tilts it's head the other direction, seemingly understanding your confusion. It gives out it's entry request, and ID. Even though I would deny any of it, considering it only said peach over, and over again.

I sigh, and rub my brow, "I can't except this" you mutter. The Doppleganger understands, and waits for you to push the button to eliminate, and clean the spot where it stood.

You sigh, and press the button. The security cover over the window, It closes with a very loud thud. You phone the number 3321. The phone rings, and eventually get an answer, "A group of agents have been sent to the building" soon the phone call ends, and loud yelling, and heavy boots are sounded against the floors

"GET IT!" One of the the cleaners says as they point at the Doppleganger. "EXTERMINATE!" Another says. The Doppleganger starts running away, not because it was guilty of mocking on a resident. But, because it was scared.