Whoops!- 😬

It was a pretty normal day as the doorsman, always checking neighbors files for there ID numbers, and phone numbers to call the resistance of the said apartment rooms of there home or not.

But, you were trying to think of what the DDD member said before leaving for your days work, 'We have a new resistance in the apartment, at the moment he doesn't have a proper ID but he'll have an entry request'

It wasn't clear who this new resident was, as before you could ask who 'He' was but you weren't fast enough speaking to the member before it's leave for work.

But so far no one has been new to you, just the usual Neighbor or Doppleganger. But, deep in thought another person walks up by the sound of the soft footsteps You guess maybe Anastacha, or her mother from there similar footsteps.

Breathing is heard from the person, but it isn't Anastacha's nor Nacha's. As it wasn't female it was a boy.

Soon the person walks up into view, it was a small child like boy with short brown hair, soft pale skin, wearing a light shirt, and dark pants. Similar to Francis's but not Exactly, but the thing that stood out from this 'Kid'.

Was the two different colored eyes he had his right eye brown while the left was blue. He looked at you with a look of uncertainty an nervousness like a dopple that got caught. "Mm H-hello" the boy says, with more uncertainty

He hands out a crinkled piece of paper, and puts it through the slot by the window. While investigating it, it's just lines piece of paper with colored pencil for an entry request. Your brow raises while looking at the kid, the suspicion that this was a new Dopple was growing more suspension in your head. "ID?" You ask.

"ID?" The kid says, clear sweat dripping down his forehead as the question made its suppose nervousness grow. "I-I don't have one" the kids voice shakes.

Without hesitation you press the red button, and call the DDD. When the cleaning was over, the members walk away after sanitizing the entire area.

But a couple minutes later the phone rings in the office, normally no one ever calls you but you pick up. "Hello, this is the Doorsman" you reply, "Hello, yes This is Francis. I'm calling to ask why my Son isn't home?"

You freeze for a a sec, "Son?" You ask, "Yes my son, his name is Oliver" Francis replies. You felt sick in your stomach when asking the question burning your Head. "What does Oliver look like?"

Francis replies

"He is small like Anastasha, He usually wears a light shirt, and dark pants. Short brown hair like me, and Heterochromia like my Wife Nacha"