Robertsky X Reader- ❤️

Requested by:  IMHEREARTHLING.

                     (Reader POV)

After putting the final box away in your new apartment, you wipe your sweaty brow an decide to take a break from moving in.

You decide to explore your new surroundings to your new life. As you walk around, some people wave. while others stay weary of you for some reason. You couldn't figure out why people were avoiding you like the plaque.

But that didn't stop you from exploring the new town. Somehow you make your way to a shoe store, with some curiosity you walk inside. The door rings signalling that someone is at the door.

"I'll be there in just a sec" a voice says under the counter says, then your greeted with a ginger haired man with a soft smile an eyes. He's wearing a yellow collared jacket, and a blue ascot. Under a work apron covered in dust an other stuff from making shoes.

He smiles with his goatie, an speaks "How may I help you?" He looks at you softly. You stumble on the shoemakers appearance, you didn't expect this..and I bet he didn't expect this Either.

"I uhm..ahem, I'm here to just browse" you say, trying to hide your blush. He smiles, "That's alright, I'll just be in the back. If you need anything just ring the bell" he says as he makes his way to the back. You nod, but right when you watch him walk off you notice the mans name tag.

'Robertsky Peachman'

You smile at the odd name as he walks off, from the faintness of the back he's talking to another guy with similar Orange hair, Possibly someone related to him..maybe a brother.

But besides that, I look around. An examine the many racks of shoes. Some where very pretty but damn expensive. Some were still cool looking with a less expensive price tag.

After looking, you found a nice pair of shoes. A nice soothing design with a reasonable prize an fitting size for your shoes. With that you walked you sat the box down on the counter, an gently tapped the bell.

Soon a couple voices were heard behind the employees only door. "Robertsky can you get that?, I gotta finish this show for this deadline" a unfamiliar voice says, but by saying Robertsky it's most likely the other orange haired person talking to him earlier.

"Yeah I can get it" Robertsky replies, hurrying to the counter. After he sees its you he smiles again, "Found a nice pair I see?" He chuckles a bit. I nod, "Yeah, I think they'll do a good job replacing these old boots I got" Robertsky looks on your side of the counter to see your boots.

"I definitely agree with that" he examines your old boots for a sec before returning back to his side of the counter. An starts ringing you up, "Your total is 2.98, but since I believe your the new neighbor I'll bump it down to a dollar. How's that sound?" He looks at you.

I'm Suprised for a bit, "Your, lowing it because I'm new?" He nods, "It's, a sort of unspoken/ written rule we got here. Besides you seem in need of new shoes" he says. With no other words to say, you hand over the money to pay for them.

"Also, I'm Y/n" you Nervously say, he notices your nervousness an only makes his expression more soft, "Well nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Robertsky, Robertsky Peachman" He says, his voice seems he finds your nervousness adorable, an not in a bad way.