Always a Dopple- AU

(Nacha POV)

It was quite a busy day as a chef, quite alot of orders but that just means we all got good business, which is greatly appreciated.

Especially knowing that people come because they appreciate your cooking, even if it becomes tiresome.

But I'm glad when I can clock out an see my lovely husband an child. Even if it'll take awhile to get into our apartment, the whole 'Doppleganger' situation has definitely down some damage to our poor little town.

But of course, from my years in this town I've learned that sometimes a being may seem like a monster, but is actually a real sweet heart. An as weird as it may seem but my Husband Francis is one of those dopplegangers.

Which makes it funny to see Dopples disquise as him.

A small chuckle escapes my mouth as I imagine a dopple disquised..as another dopple. Slowly I walk towards the apartment building. Eventually Getting inside, an as usual there is quite the line.

But eventually it is my turn, an as I walk up I dig in my pockets for my ID an entry request. But it seems I had thought I took out my entry request, when I didn't. "Entry request?" The doorsman asks, an with a look for embarrassment an pull out my entry request. "Yes, Sorry, I forgot to show my entry request"

The doorsman examines my stuff, an hands it back with his other hand pressing the green button to let me in. With a smile I walk in.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Francis POV)

I enter my apartment right as my wife walks out of the elevator, with a soft tired smile I hold the door closed for her. When she passes by I give her a small kiss.

She kisses back, "How was your day dear?" I ask her. "Really busy, especially the lunch rush" she chuckles as she walks in. I chuckle back an close the door after Myself.

When I walk in she wraps her arms around me, "How was your day?" She asks hugging me. I hold her soft body an reply, "Definitely a sweaty day" I say. The sun was out almost all day, an while there was wind that blew swiftly it was quite warm.

She holds my chin with her hand, an gives me a soft kiss. I kiss her back, an hold her in my arms. But as we kiss, my fangs wanna produce. In which causes her to bleed. My eyes widen, "I'm so Sorry" I say.

The blood drips down her lip onto her finger, am she looks at me. "It's alright dear, we all make mistakes" she says calmly, an grabs a napkin to soak up the blood.

While I am not a normal Doppleganger, I can't exactly resist the temptation of blood. No doppelganger can, it's like a drug to us.

She notices me watching the blood, an tilts her head. "Are you feeling the urge dear?" She asks. I nod, "I'm sorry"

She sighs, an smiles softly. "It's alright, atleast it would get rid of the blood"

I nod, an a long black tounge escapes from my mouth. Like a snake, it drips in black drool as I walk towards her. Gently I hold her chin an lick the blood off her cut lip.

The drool while being messy, an drippy causes her cut to instantly heal as I lick the blood.