Delicious Milk- 🥛👍

Requested by:  Vaquero_Wally

(Y/n POV)

I was watching from the cold alleyway of all the people, and or other Dopples walking to the apartments in which I wished to enter. Or in fact all Dopples wished to enter for a frenzy of meat, and blood waiting, no begging us to consume.

But, one thing I don't think any Dopple would of expected is loving the taste of milk. Especially from the Milkman, while it sounds extremely weird but it can't be as weird as disquiseing as the Milkman to get in. Which I have done multiple times.

Yes it never worked because either I have extra hands in the hair, or I get the wrong goddamn eyes. But luckily I escaped before the DDD came. But I remember the last time I did that, I accidentally bumped into the actual Francis.

Of course he knew I was a doppleganger but for some reason, instead of looking at me in disgust for disquising as him he watched me curiously as I ran.

But since that day I've been curious about Francis, cause I know he does fear Dopples. But for some reason he didn't fear me? I didn't get it, but for some reason when he was delivering milk he always had one extra.

I wasn't sure why he always had one extra one, but when I learned why he walked up to the alleyway where I waited for no one watching so I could walk into the apartment building, and he places the glass milk jug on the ground in front of me.

Neither of us speak, but he gives a soft smile an leaves. Cautiously I opened the jug an sniffed it, it didn't smell like anything but I took a tiny sip. It wasn't a poison tactic to kill me, it was just a drink or maybe a type of food he gave me. I drink more, and milk dripped down my imitation human skin as I drink more.

It wasn't exactly super filling but it was definitely something.

But since that day, Francis kept giving me milk everyday at the end of his shift. I still wasn't fully sure if it was of kindness or to avoid killing him. But he never seemed scared of me whenever he saw me. He always gave the soft smile.

Sometimes I have the tempt to grab his hand, and feel how actual human skin feels against my claws. But whenever I get the chance he leaves for the apartment building.
------------------------------------------------------
But, today seemed different. As when Francis delivered the extra milk jug, he didn't leave right away. Instead he sat down on his knees, and gently grabbed one of my hands.

"It's ok" he spoke softly as I was gonna run from his contact, in spite of me actually wanting to feel his skin