Milk and Blood- 🩸🥛

Inspired by: Reii_chn

( Francis's POV)

I drive through the neighborhood with my milk truck, looking for the final house to deliver. Eventually parking my truck, and hoping out with the crate of milk in hand.

As I walk the glass milk jars clank against each other, eventually reaching the person's house, "Here's the milk" I say with a tired, but soft smile. "Thank you so much!" The person says with a sweet smile, grabbing the jars while looking at me.

"Have a good rest of your day ma'am" I say tipping my hat, "You too dear" they reply with a small wave then returning to there duties. I after a long sigh walk back to my truck with my empty crate in tow.

Once inside my milk truck I place the empty crate onto the empty seat by mine, and after taking off my work hat, and wiping my brow I start the engine, and start driving home.
------------------------------------------------------------
(Doorman POV)
"Next!" I call for the next resident to walk up. With a slow but kinda soft steps the milkman walks up towards the window, "Mmm, Hello" his voice Is soft, like he doesn't wanna be to loud, or perhaps he just isn't loud out of his job.

But what was certain was he badly needed sleep, "Ah yes, Francis Mosses. How's the job today?" You ask, "Mm, you know, just a normal day" he yawns, and stretches his arms up. His chest puffs up as he stretches, them goes down as he puts his arms down.

"Seems you need some sleep ay bud?" You ask with a faint chuckle, "You think?" He chuckles back. "I'll take that as a yes, in that case I'll just be needing your ID, and entry request" you reply with your hands waiting for the items to approve his entry to the building.

"As per usual" he comments, digging in his pockets for his ID, and folded up entry request. I waited, it always did take him awhile to take his things out. But I didn't complain, if I had to wake up at 4 in the morning everyday after barely getting enough sleep to count as sleep, I would be slow as well.

Eventually he does hand over his ID,
and entry request, "Ok, seems legit. You may enter, and try to get some sleep" I say handing over his stuff to enter. "Been trying to do that the passed couple of weeks, but I'll try" he chuckles as he tips his 'milkman' labeled hat, and walking in after grabbing his stuff.

The door closes with a loud click, only other noise is the sound of Francis's shoes faintly tapping against the floor, with a sort of humming noise.

Soon after Francis got into the elevator it grew quiet, deathly quiet, "Guess another couple hours of quiet, then hell later on" you sigh, and decide to look through the files like you've done a thousand times to get better at detecting dopples from resistants.

After a couple hours you hear faint tapping against the security window, and a faint voice comes after words, "Aren't you gonna let your ol milkman in?" The voice sounds exactly like Francis except, it certainly no DEFINITELY not him.

You slowly look up, and almost faint from the sight. It was most obviously a doppleganger of Francis except covered, or more like drenched In a blood like substance. It only stood, staring at you. Holding a jar labeled milk with a similar substance dripping off of him inside the jar.

"I said, W̷̨̜̜̦͎̫̪͌͋͘o̴͔̠̾́̏n̶̳̜̿̓́͘'̶͓͓̈͋t̷̄̌̍͗̈́͆͜͝ ̶̪̮̈́͒̀͝y̶͖͊̈́͜͝o̷̠͕͕̠̩̯͛͌͘u̷̢͖͕̩̣̓ ̶͙͎̦̥̲̰͍̒̈́̕l̶̟͎̖̍̀̀͒ȩ̵̥̗͎͙͛͊̉͌̇͘t̶̢̒̊̋̓ ̷̨̳̎̅͐̄̃͘͜y̷͔̣͉͔̱͕̽̑̾͒̂̋͠o̸͕̥̳͙̅̀̊ů̸̱̻̎̋̆̾ͅř̸͇͉̫́̈́͝ ̶̪͍͇̻͖͎͓͛ǒ̷̧̜̭̈́̋̀̀̚͠l̶̲͛̊̀͝͝ ̴̯̋̓̔̊̈́̕͝m̶̠̏̕ȉ̸̜̒̍̓͝l̶̹̦͒͠k̶̡̡̜͖̦̟̮̃͆͒̑͠m̵̡̤̣̬͔͑̆̀̉̚a̶̦̱̿͂̃̈́̃͝n̴͍͙̳̽̍̊̏͒͜ ̵̰̼̘͇͓̓͝I̶̩̽̋̈Ṇ̸̡̧̡̬̩̰̅́͌!̸̹̥͇̯̘͚͖̓͒͆̍̈́̏?̵̧̙̜̹͓͉͘"

The Doppleganger repeated while a maniacal Laughter afterwards. You can barley form words from how weird it looked, and smelled.

Like it was a mixture of bad clone, and blood, "Your dripping in blood!". It only laughed, "BLOOD!?, oh my sweet, SWEET, dear. This isn't BLOOD!" it yells but laughs, staring at you. Gripping its jug of 'Milk'.

"It's Milk!, Scarlet Milk!" It sounded weird saying scarlet, like it was trying to impress you with its voice. "Scarlet milk!?" You say sounding disgusted, at the lie.

"Yes, Scarlet. It's way better then normal Milk!" In the middle of its sentence it takes a deep breath weirdly. Like Attempting to persuade you into it's entry. "It's healthier, I can give you some of you open the door" it smiles, "I'll prove it to you"

Your frozen you can't exactly move, you can only watch. You watch as it pulls it's 'Milk' jug up, and tear the top off, and starts drinking the liquid. It was most clearly not milk at all. As it was thicker than water, like the consistency of a condiment.

The liquid is poured roughly throughout its mouth, and spilling so much it drips off of it, instead of inside of its mouth. The small amount that went into its mouth drips through its teeth, dripping out of its teeth, and neck, as well as the already drenched clothes it had.

When you thought the worst was over it laughed maniacally as if losing control of its suppose disguise, and throws the jug at the security glass. It makes a big crack which only causes the Doppleganger to lunge at the window, Pounding, and cracking it more.

All you can you is press the big red button which causes the security to close on the window, but. It's too late the Doppleganger already broke through, and is clearly to strong for the security, and forces it up to get you. "Oh my dear, you think this thing is gonna save YOU!?" It laughs, as it crawls into the office.

All you can do is back up, but you trip on a door wire. You land on the ground with a thud, the Doppleganger watches, and laughs in your misery as it gets closer. It's teeth turns for human to sharp fangs to slaughter anything.

You move back, eventually going so far your back hits the wall, you were doomed. Sweat drips from your brow, and back. The Doppleganger goes into position to pounce. The only thing you can do is close your eyes, and wait for death.

But, after what felt like an eternity it never happened. Slowly you opened your eyes, and instead of seeing a bleeding Doppleganger of Francis.

You see actual Francis protecting you, shielding you from the Doppleganger.