Blamed for the kill-🔪

It was a cool day. The sun wasn't fully out. The wind blew through my hair as I drove throughout the town delivering milk to the customer's.

With faint humming coming from the mouth I turn the wheel, moving the truck in the proper direction to turn into the next road.

It was a pretty quiet morning, as usual. No dopples, no DDD. Just peace. That was a positive way on waking up at 4 in the morning.

Soon I arrive at my first house, grabbing a couple jugs to put in my milk crate, and hop out of my truck. The cool morning breeze blows against my clothes, and hair.

I take a sigh while adjusting my hat with one hand, and eventually walking down the road to deliver.

House after house, jugs clanking against each other as I deliver. Some friendly smiles, and some sour attitudes. Nothing broke my stride.

Eventually though it was time for me to head home. With a twist of my key, the engine starts, and the truck starts moving towards the apartments.

When I arrive I park my truck like normal, and walk inside. Apparently a dopple was in the building, because the alarm was going off, and the bright lights were shining, with a loud beep, and ring.

I walk up close to the window, apparently the Dopple wasn't gone, and possible the most stupid thing I could of done is walk up to it.

It looked exactly like Anastasha. I tried to back away but it lunged at me. In a, almost reactive state I pull out the pocket knife that Steven had given me to attack it back.

Immatation human blood drips onto me. I was unaware as I kept stabbing the Dopple, as it attempted to attack back. Blood gushing from its mouth, and neck as I stab.

Eventually the Dopple drops dead, and I drip in it's blood. An immatation of humans blood.

I dripped in blood, and so did the pocket knife. But right as I realized how I looked the security window opened, and I was faced with the doorsman. My breathing quickened as I realized what the person was thinking.

I looked like a dopple from the blood, and the knife. To the doorsman it looked like I was a dopple that killed a neighbor. I try to explain myself but without hesitation the person pressed the button again.

Alarm rings, and the sound of a phone haunts through my head as a voice a heard on the other side of the phone say, "A group of agents is being sent to the building".