Mistaken entry- ⚠️

(Inspired by the video)

The sound of screaming echoed throughout the halls of the apartment. A doppleganger had been mistakenly brought into the apartment.

The sounds of devastation, and fear echoed throughout the barely quiet halls as the Doppleganger passes through. Hunting for his next meals.

Nacha attempting so badly to hush her crying daughter to avoid death of both of them as screaming, and the sounds of guts hitting the floor squish together with the beings footsteps. "Shh" Nacha whispers in Anastacha's ear as she wipes her tears. Holding her shaken little body as they hide behind the couch.

Bodies of multiple residents fall to the floor as the Doppleganger walks. It's neck as long as a giraffe, seemingly reaches the ceiling. But even with big of neck, it could still kill as easily.

As the Doppleganger walked, and listened for anybody. Francis desperately tried to find an exit, in attempt to save himself an others. But as wrong as he thought he was slaughtered. Eyes removed, skin slightly clawed as the Doppleganger left nothing. Soon all that remained of the milk man was bloody clothes, badly scarred flesh, and a bloody cap.

The doorsman frantically tried to call the DDD to fix his mistake, but before he could hear them respond he has been murdered by the Dopple. The phone answering with a, "A group of agents is being sent to the building" the phone still held in the dead doorsmans hand as it stopped ringing.

The only lucky ones to survive were Nacha, Anastacha, Isaac, Steven, Dr.W, and Mia. The remaining residents were slimming down from this massacre of a mistake.

But, not everyone there was scared. Steven was determined to put this thing in the dirty grave where it belonged, Especially after what that sick Dopple had done to his father.

So in rememberence of his father, he stuck his cigarette into his mouth, and grabbed a weapon. Headed out on the hunt for this monster. His shoes stepped by the bodies of Robertsky, and Albertsky. It was sick how mangled their bodies were.

As he walked, his boots squished against the bodies, and the organs as well as blood pooling on the carpet. The dopple on the other hand was getting awfully close to Nacha's apartment.

Anastasha's body started shaking as she clinged to her mother. She feared death was coming for both her, and her mother. Like it did to her father. "I'm scared mommy" she whispered, "I know dear, I know" Nacha whispers back as she holds her daughter. Praying a miracle would happen.

Soon the Dopple reaches the door. A faint knocking comes from it, "K̵̡͕̾̓̋n̸̜̲̻͇͂̈́̋͘ò̴̢͍̰͇͈̱̑͝c̸̫͈̼̘̐̋̾̓̉̈́ͅk̵̦̩̣̯̅͝,̶̲͍͓̪͕̥́̈́̈́ ̶̨̛͓̭̦͓̄̒̀͝K̵̩̳̝͐n̶͇̍̒͛͑̕o̴̡̙̳̩̾̀c̷̳̻͈͗͜k̶͖̅̆̂̎!" the Doppleganger says before bashing the door open. With a sick laugh it grabs the couch that the two are hiding behind, and throwing it into the wall.

Anastasha screams as she clings to her mother more, Nacha Tries to move away before being pushed away by the Dopple. It laughs in her misery.

Right as it's about to attack, it gets it's head bashed by Steven. "Not This time FUCKER!" Steven yells as he bashes the doppes head with a baseball bat. It dies over the impact, falling to the ground. Bleeding profusely. Angry breathing escapes Steven's mouth as he glared at the Dopple.

Normally Steven was a chill guy, but after the Dopple had killed his friends, let alone father that was the last straw for him.

Nacha, and Anastasha left the room as Steven remained there for a bit, before leaving. Baseball bat hanging over his shoulder as he walked. Blood dripping down the baseball bat, as well as the dog tags that hung around his neck with the initials of both him, and his father.