Flesh Broken

(Doorsman POV)

It was another work day, dopplegangers trying to get in disquised as neighbors. As well as just normal neighbors trying to get in.

Dopplegangers always had both normal, and weird appearances disquised as neighbors. Some good, and some bad or terrifying or just straight up hilarious to look at.

But of course one wrong move, and either a dopple will be let in or a neighbor to be killed. So my job is pretty stressful on some days, but today seemed to be very easy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Doppleganger POV)

I watch as those pathetic humans walk into the apartment building. If only I could grab one, and rip there pathetic head off.

But in this cold town, I must be cautious of my movements. As one wrong characteristic of someone I pretend to be could lead me to death of those DDD bastard's.

But so far I haven't made one of those stupid mistakes, I am a perfect doppleganger. With a wide sharp toothed smile, I morph my body into one of those pathetic humans. My bones bend, and morph into human bones as normal.

My fanged teeth morph into the small weak teeth humans have, and soon my body is morphed. But it seems my change has caused a slight but hopefully not noticable mistake.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Doorsman POV)

"Alright, and your good to go" I say handing Dr.W his ID. "Thank you" he smiles a bit before grabbing his stuff, and walking through. The door after him closes with a locking beep.

That was the 10th person today or I guess I should put 5th person as the other 5 were Dopples. But Regardless it was funny seeing there attempts on the neighbors.

Like one of Robertsky has no nose, another one was of Elinois with no mole, and the most funniest one was the Dopple of Mia Stone with a rotating head. I will admit it was hilarious on the 'I an sick, sick with Head flu-rotation' that was funny.

But all funny aside half of the people on the entry request got into the building. I grab the paper, examining who's left. "Lets see, I haven't seen Albertsky yet, I haven't seen Stephen, and I haven't seen Francis"  while the list is being examined I hear someone walk up.

There footsteps are heavy, so definitely not a kid like Anastasha so I look up. By the appearance it looked like Francis.

"Well, seems we got another off the list" I joke. Francis or I assumed Francis laughed a bit, "Heh" it was a small tired chuckle. But as he chuckled as weird line started showing from in the middle of his forehead to the bottom of his chin

I tilt my head making sure what I saw was right on him. "What's with the line Francis?" I ask, he slowly stops laughing and looks at me. The line starts showing an more on his face.

He doesn't answer my question for awhile but then "Line?, you mean.." he grab both sides of the weird line and starts pulling it up. His skin almost peels up as he opens the line, his eyes cross on both ends as the line sprouts sideways fangs.

Fangs that seemed sharp enough to cut not just flesh but bone as well.