Peaches X Reader pt3- 🍑❤️

As we enter my room, Peaches looks around curiously. Almost like a child or puppy, looking around for a toy or playmate.

His eyes almost glistened in pure innocence as he looked around. You watched him as he looked around, closing the door behind me.

Gently he still holds my hand as he looks around, maybe he still a bit nervous on being in a new area, which you could understand.

Soon he took notice of the couch that you had. It wasn't exactly super big, but definitely enough room for 2 maybe 3 people. Gently he turned to look at me, "Peach, Pe-peach?" He asked as to ask, 'Can I sit on it?'. It was definitely adorable how he asked for permission to sit down, but nevertheless you nod with a smile.

He smiles a bit before sitting down. His hands feel against the soft material of the couch, then he grabbed a pillow and fiddled with it. Almost like playing like how a cat would play with like a toy, or maybe a puppy playing. Either way it was adorable.

With a smile you sit down next to him. Gently you take the pillow, and playfully boop him with it. He seemingly freezes, perhaps trying to realize or figure out what you were doing.

After a couple moments, a slow chuckle escapes his mouth. It was slow but an adorable one, one that brought a smile to your face. With that, you boop him again with the pillow. He chuckles again.

It was almost like Peaches brain was a bit slower, and different than a normal Dopplegangers brain. Maybe a reason why he was so different, and passive then other Dopples. But regardless of how difficult his brain was, he was adorable an precious. "You're laughs adorable" you chuckle, and you boop him again.

"Peach, pe-peach" he chuckles, and blushes at your compliment. Gently he took the pillow from you, and attempted to boop you back. You chuckle at him booping. Then he Hugs the pillow, and leans against you. He smiles, his mouth hangs opens a bit.

You move an arm, and hold him over his shoulder. An gently fiddling with his curls. He smiles, and leans in relaxation against me.

Suddenly a thought comes to my mind, "Hey bud, you hungry?", gently he opens his eyes, and nods alot. His eyes glisten in the idea of having food. He gets up, and waits for you to do the same.

You get up, and lead him to the kitchen. He follows in excitement of food. You open up your fridge, and right there a big bag of fresh peaches from the last time you were at the store.

Peaches eyes widen in excitement as he saw the bag. Gently you take a peach out. Giving Peaches one. His eyes gleam in so much joy as he eats it. Juice dripping down his face.
------------------------------------------------------------

(How I imagine peach to sound)