One Hoon of a time!-💀

(Doorsman POV)
It has been a long day, and my shifts almost over. The clock on the wall above the security window ticks, and ticks.

TICK, TOCK, TICK, TOCK

"My shift is almost over" You sigh. Only a couple people left for the night. You run your eyes, and hear footsteps.

TAP, TAP, TAP.

The footsteps were light, but made a lot of noise, only other noise besides the walking, and the clock is, breathing? Soon the person walked up, it was Albertsky.

"Hello" he spoke in a tired but enthusiastic voice. He took out only his ID. It wasn't common for someone to forget something so I reminded him, "Your, Entry request? , "Oh yes, yes, my apologies" he apologizes as he pulls out his entry request.

Your hands take it, and examine every little bit, "Name, Albertsky Peachman.." you mutter as you look over his papers. "Everything checks out, you good to go. Also say Hi to Robertsky for me?", "Will do!" He chuckles, as he grabs his stuff, and walks in.

Soon it grows quiet after the door closes. Soon your watch beeps, indicating the end of your shift. You hand goes to your watch to turn off the beeping, then you press the button under the table to close the building so neither no one can get in, or out for the rest of the night.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(??? POV)

It was a cold night, some humans might call it the coldest. But to me, it is no different than any other night. In fact it was just another night, a night in which I must feed. But to find a victim.

It was all easy, except tricking the humans. It wasn't easy for me, considering only thing that was obvious to my unhumanness is my wide black smile, and black eyes with white dots for eyes. As well as the fact the only thing I can say, is 'Hoon'

But in my first years in this town I have made many tiny mistakes that could of taken my life in a split milliseconds. But, good for me I am in excellence of running, or fleeing when the retched D.D.D's been called.

That is why whenever it is morning, or bright out. I forget the name but when the bright thing in the sky is up I stay hidden amongst the leaves, and trees in the dark woods.

But. when it turns dark, and cold I roam freely. For the D.D.D is Barely out at dark. But if course one wrong move I could still be sent to death. So disguised as the towns Milkman, since I thought that everyone likes him I could do the same.

So as the Doppleganger of the Milkman Francis, I crawl out of the dark. Looking for a victim to consume. My eyes, and mouth bleed black. A sign of my hunger, but soon. Soon, I smell something,  HUMAN!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Doorsman POV)
I walk out of the building, locking up the building for extra protection from Dopplegangers.

I sway my scarf around my neck as I walk. The cool nightly breeze blows through my hair. It was a nice feeling as I walked.

After a couple minutes of walking I get under a street lamp, and notice something. I freeze, "Hello?", no one answered. But I could see someone, or something.

It was tall, and wore white, and from the faintness of the light on it, it's cap said something. 'MilkMan', my eyes squint as I attempt to make out more features. It's face was covered my shadows, but there were two tiny white dots, sort of like eyes in the dark.

In its hand was a crate, a milk crate with full jars of milk, "Hello?" You repeat. The figure starts walking into the street light. It's face soon revealed.

"what the fuck!?" You back up as the beings empty, wide mouth, and eyes are seen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(??? POV)

I walk into the street light, holding the crate in my hands. My face in a smile just like the Milkman's. Although I had no teeth, or eyes of a human to seem Friendly, to lure or trap.

"Your a doppleganger!" The person Mutters scardely. I just walk closer to them. I stop, and offer the crate of milk jugs to them.

"HOOOOOOOOOOON" I say in a creaky ish voice, of course my attempts to seem harmless are failing. As everything except my face are those of a human. The person backs up, eventually running.

Seems my attempts to capture food have failed tonight, lucky though I got milk to sustain me.