Mmm..your not me

Requested by: HonesyIsMyWeakness

( Anastacha's POV)

The wind blows through my hair as I hop off of the school bus, and make my way to the apartments. The pigtails in my hair bounce as I walk.

Backpack being held my one strap as I walk. My shoes tap against the cemented sidewalk as I walk.

My teacher Mia was walking home to the same apartments that I was walking to, because I guess she lived with her Fiance in the same building. For some reason there's rumors that Mia's Fiance is a serial killer or whatever.

Not exactly sure how that started but it's spreading like dopplegangers so..that is definitely something. Or maybe they saw a dopple of Mia's  or I guess Ms. Stone's Fiance doing something weird, and that's how it started.

But still I just kept walking in the same direction as she was, towards the apartments.

When we both reached inside there was barely a line, maybe 2 or 3 people. But when it was my turn I didn't have to show my stuff because I had this sort of special card that can open the security door without the help of the doorsman.

So I opened the metal door, and walked inside. But since the doorsman wasn't at the window I decided to have some fun..I guess.

I find the room for the office, and walk inside. "Woah.." I say as I look around the small area. I set my backpack down on the ground, and sit down on the old looking office chair that the doorsman usually sits in. I wasn't sure where the doorsman was..but I'm sure he/she was busy with something else, and not dead from a dopple.

My fingers tap against the wooden table that held the papers for the checklist, and example ID, and Entry request papers for how there supposed to look. According to what the doorsman told me, it was for when a dopple didn't have the stamp from the DDD on their paper.

On the right side of the table are the buttons to open with a faint color of green with an open lock logo, and the closed door button with the faint color an glow of red with a locked lock logo.

On the left was well, the entry request. Which without hesitation I grab an examine. "Mia's on the list, Dr.W is, Arnold is, Steven is, Angus is, and Nacha is" I read off the list.

Soon I hear walking, and look up. My brow raises a bit as I see the 'Person'. It was a doppleganger I knew because..it looked exactly like me.. except, there was a zipper in the middle of its face.

"Mmm..Hi, or wh--" It stopped talking as it looked at me. My brow still raised as I looked at it. My tired eyes looked into its mock on my tired eyes.

"FUCK!" it growled baring sharp fangs.