Need a hand?- ✋

It was a cool morning, but nothing unusual.

Especially for the job as the doorsman/women in the apartment building, searching for Dopples in lines of suppose neighbors.

So as you started the job, you clicked the enter button for the building. Now all you could do was await for either a neighbor or a dopple.

The first couple of people were easily identified as Dopples. As well as the next. So far it was a breeze, but it was just an illusion. It was never an easy job.

With a sigh I yell, "Next!" As I wait for the person, I get a sudden chill that causes me to shiver a bit.

There was no breeze in the room, not an AC. So there was no source for the odd shiver. But as my back was turned to look around the room for a source of the odd chill.

I feel a presence behind me, when I turn I see the milkman. Except, his head is hung low, and his hat is causing Shadows to hide his eyes.

I noticed he only stood there, he didn't pull anything out. No ID or entry request.

"Um, ID?" I ask, with doubts that this was Francis. "ID?" He asked, his voice was calm like normal, but, there was a hint of something else.

The hint I couldn't tell, but he just stood there. No other words, no movements either. "Okay, Entry request?" I ask, "Entry request?" It seemed to repeat what I said in a question.

I wasn't sure what to do, I had nothing to identify if this was Francis or Not. But by the not cooperation it was probably a dopple.

But before I could press the red button, he started making weird noises. His belly made weird noises, like something was coming up. Slowly something moved from its stomach up it's throat, a lump shown for the things movement.

My eyes widen, "W- What the Fuck!?" I backed up a bit, but not completely away from the window like I should of.

Slowly he lifted his head up, the light shined on his face, it looked like Francis. Nothing visible wrong, except for the moving lump in his throat.

Slowly I tried to call for help. I didn't care if somehow someway this was Francis, even if in fact it certainly didn't act like him. I was calling the DDD.

Right as I was about to push the button he spoke, "Need a hand?" That was the first time he didn't repeat what I said, "I..WHAT!?" I asked as I pushed the button. Right when the security thing over the window closed. He opened his mouth, and a long black, dripping hand came lunging out.

The hand was like it was made of its intestines, but as a hint of not being human it wasn't red, it was black. Like Ink, and it pounded at the window as the security closed over it.

The Dopple only laughed as the phone rang for the DDD. The hand from its mouth, and it's fists started pounding on the glass.

Eventually dieing down when the DDD came.