Goofy Boi- 🍑

Requested By: aKNYRoleplayer

    (Robertsky's POV)

I yawn as I get up from my bed, even though it was technically my day off from being a shoemaker I still awoke because while I didn't have to work, didn't mean my brother didn't have to work.

An since we had another person in our apartment I didn't wanna keep them alone when my brother Albertsky had to leave for work. Because while Peaches is a doppleganger, he sure didn't act like a hostile one. Always a pilot, and gentle one.

With a couple stretches I finally get up, with also to see my brother before he gotta leave.

In the living room I hear Albertsky's humming a bit while getting ready for work.

"Off to work huh?" I yawn, an stretch a bit, "Yeah, someone's gotta make the money" he chuckles. "Besides, we gotta have food in the house for the 'child'" I chuckle a bit. 'Child' was a sort of nickname we gave peaches for public terms, even if somehow with no commination with us people assume we're talking about Anastacha. Even if we have absolutely no moments with her ever, but of course we don't correct them because..we can't exactly admit there's a doppleganger in our room.

As Alberstky fix's his collar he gives me a hug, a tradition we have before we leave. "Now before I leave, where's peaches?" He asks, as to not be rude we hug peaches when we have to leave.

But as if on que, peaches walks out of the darkened kitchen with water dripping down his face. "Peach" he smiles as he knows what's gonna happen. He walks up to gives Alberstky a big ol hug. With a smile my brother hugs him back, "See you later bud" he pats Peaches on than makes his way out of the apartment, closing the door.

"Well, looks like it's just you, and me today bud" I look at him, and chuckle saying that. Peaches smiles, and just a happy hop. His crossed eyes glow in happyniess, "Peach, P-PPEACH!" He gets really excited. Gently I put a finger on my mouth to attempt to tell him to he quiet.

He stops, and tilts his head, "Just because we're up, doesn't mean the other neighbors here are" I say, Peaches nods in understandence. "Peach" he says quieter than sits down on the couch.

"I'm gonna get some coffee, you want anything?" I ask as Im about to make my way to the kitchen, peaches thinks than says, "Peach" with a chuckle I nod, "1 Peach"

I walk into the kitchen, and turn on the light. It wasn't a big place but oddly it was more than enough for me, my brother, and the child/ Adopted brother peaches. I rub my eyes a bit, and start making a pot of coffee to wake my tired brain up.

Peaches remains in the living room, then by faint sounds I hear him pick something up, and by the sound of the TV turning on, he most likely grabbed the remote. From what he was watching I could tell it was the news, because I could hear Issak speaking about the latest, and kinda disturbing news on doppelgangers.

Right as peaches changes the TV my coffee dispenses in my cup, than I open my fridge. Which is in 2 groups, 1 group is consistent peaches for Peaches, and the second was me an Albertsky's food. It was in a straight sort of line, so no one had to much food, and no one had too little.

With that I grab a nice looking peach, and close the fridge. With my cup in my other hand I exit the kitchen after turning off the light, and walk I to the living room.

Peach apparently found a cartoon to watch, maybe the news got to scary for him again. That could be the case as from the little bits I heard it was about a death of another person.

But it seems whatever peaches was watching was so fascinating he was just staring at the TV, sometimes he watch children shoes to I think help him learn about people, to not seem like a doppleganger at first glance.

"What are we watching this time bud?" I ask tossing the peach to him, "Peach" he says, or 'Something called... Sesame Street'. "I see" I look at the screen then at peaches. I wasn't gonna judge him for trying to learn on his own remarks, in fact it was kinda cute how determined peaches was to learn to Actually speak, besides just saying peaches.

So as he ate he attempted to say something besides peaches, "P..P..PE" he sighs, and gives up as he can't do it. I can tell ha getting frustrated as he eats.

I small frown grows on my face as I look at him, "Hey, how about we do something else?" I ask, he tilts his head an nods. Peach juice drips down his mouth.

I think for a moment. "How about try some spelling?", peaches tilts his head thinking about what I had said then shook his head in agreement.

"Alright, I'll be back" I get up, setting my cup of coffee on the table an leave the room to find some paper, an pencils. Then return to the living room, peaches wipes his juiced mouth as he finishes his peach.

He watches as a place the piece of paper on the coffee table, and write something on the paper, "Alright, I want you to try to write exactly what I wrote. Alrighty?" I ask, he nods an takes the pencil an attempts to write what I wrote.

After a couple minutes he's done writing, and I examine the paper. My eyes widen a bit as I read what he wrote.

'I am Peaches Peachman'