Chapter 30

This weekend couldn't have come faster. Once the school day was over on Friday for the junior and the senior students, this time earlier at 3 o'clock, all 47 students assembled in the parking lot, armed with suitcases, bags, backpacks and other whatnot to store what they needed for the 5-day-long trip.

Taehyun stood next to Beomgyu with his packed to the brim camping bag and looked around.

A huge bus was parked in the lot, just waiting for all of them to pile in.

"I'm just wondering how much money they're giving out here," he said.

"Yeah me too. But it's great they're doing this for us, especially for the grade above."

"Yeah... it's true, they deserve it."

Beomgyu checked the time on his phone; fifteen minutes have already passed since they were escorted out of their classrooms.

It's about time we can sit down, I signed up for a class trip, not military training standing.

"Are we gonna sit together?" Taehyun asked.

"Sure, why not."

Then they suddenly heard one of the teachers shout loudly.

"SENIORS YOU CAN BOARD NOW!"

Taehyun spotted Hoseok and Jungkook going in first. The two looked happy, holding hands and their bags while laughing and chatting about all the fun things they were going to hopefully do.

And then he saw Soobin.

Taehyun's face turned red.

Did my boyfriend turn ten times more handsome and taller from the last time I saw him?

He knew Beomgyu had a huge smirk plastered on his face and already elbowed him.

"Shut up."

"Okay okay!"

Taehyun turned around so no one could see his face, including Soobin. He still wasn't ready to talk with him.

Who's gonna tell him that only one person would be hanging with a certain ashy haired junior?

"Geez Taehyun, the coast is clear now," Beomgyu said.

"Are you sure?"

"JUNIORS TIME FOR YOU TO BOARD!"

Like a robot, Taehyun turned around and ran towards the bus' lower half, where the luggage will be stored. Beomgyu followed him and the two dumped their bags in there, and that's when Taehyun noticed that Beomgyu had a small purse around his waist.

"What's in there?" he asked.

"A couple snacks, my phone and earbuds."

"Oh."

I completely forgot this trip will take a little long.

"Don't worry, I'll let you play some games," Beomgyu smiled.

"Thanks Beom."

The best friend duo climbed up the stairs of the bus and looked around. There were a lot of seats. Most of the middle ones were filled up, but a lot in the back and a few in the front were empty.

"Wanna sit in the back?" Taehyun asked.

"Sure!"

But that's when he spotted a few certain seniors sitting there already.

"Nevermind, let's sit up front," Taehyun said.

Beomgyu spotted them too and mentally screamed.

"Are you—"