Finale

Part 5
"The people who truly care about you are the ones who'll stick with you your entire life"

🎶: 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift

Time passes by so quickly, especially when you have people who matter in your life around you.

Once again, two years have gone by.

But this time, it was two years since Taehyun reunited with all the people that he missed in Korea for two years of his life.

Things have changed a bit now, but not so much.

And for once, it was all for the better.

Soobin and him were still together, having settled down for a very nice lifestyle.

After resigning himself as a Korean citizen, and canceling his visa with the help of the Huening family, Taehyun moved back to his home country permanently. By then, Soobin had saved up enough money to buy a bigger apartment for the two of them, as his little condo room was a bit too small for two people to actually live there.

Even better, Soobin finally got to go to college, not to study business, but to study graphic design. He had taken an interest in it over time, and thought it would help the business.

The business?

Ah yes.

Soobin and Yeonjun were no longer the only ones running the Blue Hour Café.

As it turns out, Taehyun was not the only one who didn't return to America.

Kai stayed as well, able to get Korean citizenship thanks to his mother, all while keeping his American citizenship, meaning he could return any time.

Why he stayed?

Well, there was a reason, which will be revealed in a moment.

Because he needed a job, and not many places were hiring without a college degree, Yeonjun offered him a spot at the café, which Kai gracefully accepted.

And soon enough, Taehyun rejoined. 

To make things even better and more complete, upon graduating with a master's degree in finances, Beomgyu decided to be part of the business too, officially making this a five-membered job.

Just like that.

And everyone had their own roles too.

Kai took care of the website and advertisement, Soobin was responsible for the graphic designs of their menu cards, Taehyun became the main chef, Beomgyu became the finance shareholder, and Yeonjun was the manager who oversaw... pretty much everything else.

At this rate, with so much staff and stocks, they had turned the café more into a restaurant, but the name still remained the same. Taehyun questioned Yeonjun's creativity for it, but the man only responded with: somebody told me something magical happened here.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who said it and what he meant with it.

And business was booming.

When Taehyun and Yeonjun's old boss came for a visit, he praised the two for doing everything he could've ever dreamed of, thanking them for making his innermost hope come true.

Something like that? Is an honor.

On a daily business, Beomgyu had calculated they got an average of 375 to even 500 customers a day, especially at night.