12-You drive me crazy

King Yang and the beautiful maiden once again enjoyed their love, Yang couldn't stop caressing her, she couldn't stop caressing him. For them it was as if time had stopped again at that moment...

They were so exhausted that every sound of voice was one more stimulation so they couldn't stop...

King Yang, with a very agitated voice and unable to stop kissing her, told the young woman: You have me so turned on with your kisses and caresses that you are making me lose all my senses...

The young woman also with a very agitated voice and without stopping kissing him answered: My King, you also have me so turned on that every caress and kiss of yours makes me go completely crazy...

Yang got even more turned on and biting her lip she told him, "So, then I'll make you lose your mind even more"...

Yang began to pass her lips all over the young woman's body, He bit every part of the young woman's body softly and delicately.

Yang began to pass her lips all over the young woman's body, He bit every part of body softly and delicately, I pass his lips again and again...

The young woman's body shook completely, and clutching the sheets tightly, she let out a big sigh...

Yang approached the young woman's lips again and looking at her with great agitation said, "You like my love"...

The young woman also with great agitation and with a very soft voice answered him, "Yes, My King please don't stop"...

Yang went crazy and bit the young woman's lips and then kissed them passionately...

Yang and the young woman moved so smoothly that their breathing became more and more agitated...

The young woman turned Yang around and was on top of him, bit her lips and said, "My King, Now it's my turn to lose my senses"...

Yang: Well my love then I want you to make me completely lose my senses...

The young woman ran her lips all over Yang's body, He bit softly and delicately every corner of her body...

Yang's body shuddered and she let out a loud sigh with great agitation...

The young woman approached Yang's lips again and looking at him with a big smile said: ¿My King, you liked it?...

Yang smiled mischievously and replied, "I love my beautiful maiden very much"...

The young woman bit Yang's lips and then kissed him very passionately...

The young woman settled down and again her breathing began to increase with great agitation...

Yang and the young  woman body shuddered at the same time...

After finishing, they both ended up exhausted from exhaustion...

The young woman remained lying on Yang's chest, Yang caressed his back gently...

After resting for a while Yang told the young woman that it was almost time to prepare to announce their wedding...

The young woman looked at him and told him that she was a little nervous about presenting herself to the entire kingdom,Yang with a big smile told him, "Don't worry my beautiful maiden, I will be by your side at all times. I'm also nervous about showing my face for the first time, together we will get through it my love...

The young woman smiled and said, "You are right My King, after all we are getting married and we cannot continue hiding our relationship...

Yang put her hand on his face and kissed it and said, "Exactly my love, you will be the future queen of my Kingdom and everyone has to know it"...

The young woman, while also kissing him, responded, "By spending the rest of my days with you, my king, I will be immensely happy"...

Yang smiled and said, "I don't know what I did to deserve a woman as beautiful and wonderful as you, you drive me completely crazy in every way. Spending all night and part of this morning with you was wonderful.
You are really very sensual and captivating, you have me completely trapped in your beautiful charms...

The young woman smiled and said, " It was also wonderful to be with you my king all night and all morning. You are really very seductive and manly, that makes me crazy...

Yang and the young woman kissed again and after a while they got out of bed and went to the shower to get ready...

They went to eat something and then the lady who would prepare the young woman for the engagement dinner arrived...

The very nervous young woman went with her so that she could make her beautiful and presentable...

King Yang also went to his room to change for his engagement dinner...

Yang and the young woman were both really very nervous...

Yang sent his trusted guard to go pick up the girl's parents, The young woman's parents did not know that it was about their daughter's engagement dinner with the king. So they very nervously went to King Yang's call...

That mysterious woman did not want to be left behind and prepared to go to King Yang's engagement dinner, He was curious to meet the young woman who was stealing King Yang's love...

The mysterious woman arranged to go visit King Yang at his castle...

The young woman was almost ready, she just needed a few touches to finish...

Yang was ready, very nervous he began to walk back and forth in his room...

The guests began to arrive little by little...

The girl's parents had also arrived at the castle...

They were very surprised to see so many people arriving at the castle...

After a few minutes that mysterious woman also arrives at the castle, she was eager to meet the young woman...

Yang, the young woman and that mysterious woman, They were about to cross paths...

The Emperor of Beasts (A love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara