24-The New Beginning of our love

Usagi and Suni were very happy buying their elegant dresses for the weekend dinner with Kang Dae...

Suni helped Usagi choose a suitable dress for the occasion...

They finished their shopping and headed home to drop off their things and then go to rehearse with their friends...

While they were on their way home, they passed by a small place where they were giving out small kittens and puppies for adoption...

Suni and Usagi came over to see the little kittens and puppies...

Usagi grabbed a small kitten and looking at Suni said: Awww, tell me what's not cute and adorable, it's a very fluffy and cuddly little ball of hair. Friend, I want to take it, it's very cute.
Besides, look, I have never seen such a strange kitten, ¿What race will it be?...

Suni turned to look at the little kitten and said: It's true, friend, I have never seen such a strange kitten, it looks like something out of a fantasy story. Which makes him look more tender and adorable...

Usagi: Yes, friend, I want to adopt him to take him and take care of him, ¿What do you think of the idea, do you think your parents would let us take a kitten home?...

Suni: Yes, friend, I think it's a very good idea, it's no problem for my parents, they also really like animals and everything that has to do with nature...

Usagi: Seriously friend, that's really great, because then that means that if we see each other we'll be able to take the little kitten...

Suni was very happy and said yes...

Usagi got excited and the two jumped with allergies...

The two approached with the girl who is in charge of everything...

Suni: Hello Miss, my friend and I want to adopt this little kitten...

The girl: Hello Miss, Of course, Stop by so we can give you more information...

Usagi and Suni spent time with the girl very happy and excited...

As they passed by with the girl, They observed that several boxes arrived full of puppies and kittens...

Suni turned to see the girl and asked her: ¿Excuse me Miss, what are all those boxes?...

The girl answered: Aaaaa, those are more kittens and puppies that they bring to us to give up for adoption, sometimes we get so many that we don't know what to do...

Suni thought for a moment...

The girl stopped at a small office and they stopped by to be given information about adopting the little kitten...

Usagi and Suni listened carefully to the requirements for adoption...

Usagi: ¿So, before adopting the little kitten, we have to come for three days to take care of him and feed him, to show that if we are going to take good care of him?...

The boy: Yes, Miss, after the three days have passed, you can take the little kitten with you...

Usagi and Suni were very happy because they would soon have a little kitten at home...

Usagi was so excited to take him home that she asked the boy if she could stay from that very moment to care for and feed the little kitten...

The boy smiled and replied that if he could stay...

Suni turned to see Usagi and said: Friend, I would like to stay but I have to go see something at school, ¿it doesn't matter if you stay today to take care of the little kitten alone?...