25-The little mysterious kitten

Kang Dae and Usagi couldn't stop looking into each other's eyes, And they both felt a great desire to kiss

Kang Dae put his gaze on Usagi lips and she also put her gaze on Kang Dae lips...

The little kitten who was watching everything on top of those boxes that were about to fall, He started jumping for joy when he saw Kang Dae and Usagi together...

But suddenly he stopped jumping and quickly got off the boxes...

Kang Dae approached Usagi's lips and kissed them softly. Usagi did not reject Kang Dae's kiss and returned the kiss in the same way...

King Yang fulfilled one of the promises he made to his beloved maiden...

One of those promises was the following: My Beloved Maiden, I promise you that if we reincarnate and meet again in another life, I will look into your eyes and kiss your lips to recognize you and thus remember the taste of your sweet lips...

The Maiden had also made him a promise and was the next: My King, if that happens and we meet again in other lives, I will also look into your eyes and kiss your lips the same way you do. Regardless of the fact that at that moment, we are complete strangers...
I know that after that, our great love will continue again and we will love each other madly again...

And so after many centuries, that promise that the two made to each other could finally be fulfilled...

The little kitten, seeing that the men who were looking for him were approaching Kang Dae and Usagi, tried to separate them but neither of them reacted. So he increased his size a little and took a box that had some noisy objects and threw it hard towards the wall, where Usagi and Kang Dae were...

Usagi and Kang Dae, upon hearing the loud noise the box made when hitting the wall, reacted and stopped kissing...

Usagi seeing that she had her hands on Kang Dae's chest and that he had his shirt unbuttoned, and seeing that Kang Dae had her against the wall and grabbing her leg. He blushed and let out a scream...

Kang Dae couldn't help but see that Usagi's blouse had been unbuttoned and without thinking he put his gaze where he shouldn't and started to blush too. And he also realized that he was holding Usagi leg.
Kang Dae at that moment did not know how to react or what to say...

Usagi, seeing that Kang Dae was staring at her breasts without saying a word, began to scream, slapped him and pushed him, While I said the following: I knew that you were not a trustworthy man, you are a pervert, who only wanted to take advantage of the situation to grope me...

Kang Dae grabbed his cheek and said: ¡¡AUCHS!!, That hurt me a lot...

And hey, I'm not a pervert, I just pushed you aside because all those boxes were going to fall on you...

I didn't mean to put you against the wall and hold your leg...

Besides, you took advantage of the fact that my shirt was unbuttoned to put your hands on my chest...