21-A new beginning

A New Love Story, Between King Yang and the Young Girl, is About to Begin...

After that tragic event in the Yang Kingdom, Centuries passed later and Yang, the young girl and that evil Sorceress managed to reincarnate again...

King Yang, Reincarnated as one of the most influential CEOs in all of South Korea. And name was now Kang Dae...

The Young Girl, Reincarnated as a young woman who really liked music and had her own musical band. And now her name was Usagi...

The Sorceress, She was reincarnated as one of the most influential executives in all of South Korea. And now her name was Su-Ji...

Kang Dae and Su-Ji's parents were best friends, so they saw and met each other frequently...

As time went by, they fell more and more in love...

After falling in love with each other, Kang Dae and Su-Ji began dating to get to know each other better...

After dating a couple of times, Kang Dae and Su-Ji Officially Got Engaged...

The wedding of the children of the most influential CEOs in all of South Korea was quickly announced in a big way...

Kang Dae's father gave him full management of his entertainment company, Sol y Luna, as a wedding gift...

And that's how Kang Dae (King Yang) became one of the most influential and important CEOs in the country...

And Su-Ji (The Sorceress), In one of the most influential executives in the entire training world...

After Kang Dae and Su-Ji wedding, 10 years passed...

Usagi (The Young Girl), She was already a responsible woman despite her youth, He helped his parents with household expenses...

Usagi had gone to study at one of the best music schools in a foreign country. But very soon she would return to South Korea to reunite with her childhood best friend, and he joined with his other friends to form a musical band...

Suni, Usagi best friend, was already waiting for her at the airport, very excited and happy, Well, they hadn't seen each other for years, although they talked about Darius, it wasn't the same for them...

Usagi arrived back in Korea and was very happy to see that her best friend was already waiting for her at the airport...

The two jumped with great excitement when they saw each other again, and quickly ran to give him a big hug...

Suni: Friend, I'm so happy to see you again, I missed you so much...

Usagi: I am also very happy to become a friend and I also miss you very much...

They both cried with emotion and joy...

Suni: Well friend, it's time to go, the boys and girls are waiting for us, they are also looking forward to you...

Usagi: Yes friend, come on, I'm also very excited to see you again...

Suni and Usagi headed towards where their friends were waiting for them...

His friends had prepared a welcome party for Usagi, But Suni didn't want to tell him anything, so it would be a surprise...

When they arrived at the house where they were waiting for them... their friends turned off all the lights to surprise Usagi...

When Suni opened the door, her friends turned on the lights and everyone shouted with great joy, "WELCOME BACK TO USAGI HOME"...

They released streamers and a lot of confetti...