20- A Promise Of Eternal Love

The guardians approached the young girl and, taking her from the man, they moved her to where the beast was...

When they arrived at the place where the beast was, the guardians returned to their stars, And they told the girl that the moon was almost meeting the Sun, no that there was less time...

The Young Girl was quite impressed when she saw how Gigantic the beast was...

As the girl walked towards the beast she began to observe the lifeless bodies of the people, Among the bodies were those of his parents. The Young Girl seeing them lifeless on the ground, He felt as if a tray of ice water had been dropped on his entire body...

With a trembling body he approached the body of his parents and fell to the ground. She began to cry, she let out a very heartbreaking scream, she took her parents' cold hands and began to Shout with great force...

No, My King could not have done this, No, I couldn't kill my parents, much less these people. Please someone tell me that this is not true, that this is just a nightmare and that I will wake up soon.
Please tell me that when I wake up, I will see My King lying next to me again...

PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO TELL ME THAT NONE OF THIS IS TRUE , THAT IT IS JUST A BAD DREAM AND THAT WHEN I WAKE UP EVERYTHING WILL BE AS BEFORE...

The Young Girl cried and screamed so loudly that the Beast King heard her...

He stopped in his battle with the Enchantress and with a great leap he addressed the young girl...

The Sorceress was so weak that she could barely move her body...

The Young girl let out a scream and began to shake hard when she saw that the beast was already in front of her...

As the beast approached her, she moved her body backwards, I was so scared I didn't know what to do...

The young girl looked at the beast in an attempt to talk to it, saying the following: My King, do you not recognize me?, I am your beautiful maiden, The young girl you were going to marry, Please remember me, I know that you are still inside the body of that Gigantic beast...

The beast stopped for a few moments and the young girl got up from the ground and began to walk slowly towards the beast...

The Young girl tried to put her hand on the beast's face but the beast let out a loud roar, He raised his gigantic claws and gave the young girl a big swipe...

The young girl's body fell a few meters away from the beast and she dropped the dagger to the ground...

The Sorceress seeing what was happening, He quickly approached the dagger and tried to take it to stab the beast, But a large energy field covered the dagger and hurt the sorceress's hand...

The beast quickly approached where the body fell...

As the beast approached the young girl, a large glow appeared in the young girl's hand, That shine was the ring he had given her on the day of their engagement announcement...

That brightness was so great that the great beast could not help but stare at it...

Suddenly the great beast retreated and began to roar with great force, For a few moments  gained consciousness and when  looked at the injured body of the young woman, He let out a big growl...

The tears from those gigantic eyes began to flow with great bitterness...

The beast king lay down next to the young girl and began to rub her head...

The Young girl, upon feeling the heat of the Beast King, regained consciousness and opened her eyes again...

He turned to see the beast and with little strength he raised his hand and placed it on the face of the Beast King...