The Yoghurts // Part Two

The six walked into the house, eyes widening when the heard the smoke alarm going off

"Ooh! Adam, open the back door. Jonny, take Grandma upstairs!" Jackie started giving out orders, gasping when she saw the smoke, spreading through the entire downstairs area.

"All right!" Jonny answered, quickly grabbing Nelly and hurrying her up to the spare room.

"Violet start trying to get rid of the smoke, Martin, get the chicken out." Jackie opened the oven, immediately regretting it as more smoke poured out.

Violet jumped into action, grabbing a tea towel and waving it around, trying to get the smoke out the back door. She tried to control her coughs, Adam quickly joining her in her attempt to dissipate the smoke.

"What?" Martin asked, hand over his mouth.

"The chicken!" Jackie exclaimed, coughing once more.

"Shit on the bloody thing!" He exclaimed, chucking the chicken onto the side.

"Yes, shit on the bloody thing." Jackie repeated, whining.

-

Violet had been sent to lie down in the living room with Nelly, having inhaled a lot of smoke. Despite this, she slowly made her way to the dining room, having had to take off her sweater due to the soot marks all over it.

Without her jumper, you could see the white low-cut top she had on, cutting off just where the waist-line for her skirt began.

She coughed slightly as she came in the room, Jonny immediately checking her out, earning a nudge off Adam.

"Oh darling! You should be laying down, you inhaled so much smoke." Jackie frowned as Violet took her seat next to Martin.

"It's okay, Violet's used to inhaling smoke." Adam gave a smug smile as Violet glared.

"What?" Jackie laughed in confusion.

"All those cigarettes, you would think you'd would've been prepared for this." Adam continued.

"Shut up." Violet hissed.

"Well I've been making fun of Pissface all day, only fair you get some too." The elder bother smirked.

"What? Does Val know?" Jackie gasped, immediately looking round for her phone.

"Yeah! Course... Just a little habit from the stress of uni." Violet exclaimed. 

Violet smiled weakly, kicking Adam under the table as he muttered, "Thought it was year 10."

Jonny laughed slightly, finally putting his phone down as he looked between the two.

"Well as long as your not doing it a lot." Jackie frowned, "Awful habit."

Violet nodded awkwardly, shooting Adam yet another glare as he laughed.

"There, who says we can't still have a delicious Friday night dinner, eh?" Martin came into the room, topless, with an apron still on.

Violet sighed in relief, her expression changing into one of disgust however when Martin put down a dish of dried fish in the middle of the table.

"Um, me."

"And me."

"And me."

Adam, Jonny and Violet all says, frowning as Martin picked up a couple fish with his hands and started chucking it onto their plates.

"Some lovely dried fish. They probably needed a couple more days under the stairs, but.." Martin sat down, looking at his plate in excitement.

"Dried fish from under the stairs." Jonny commented, widening his eyes at Violet.