The Pyjamas // Part One

Jonny laid on his bed, admiring Violet as she slid on her jacket.

She was wearing short a black mini dress with thick straps, tights and heels, paired with a chunky leather jacket.

"You look gorgeous." Jonny murmured, pulling the girl in for a kiss.

"Thank you." She whispered against his lips.

"No tie tonight?" The girl giggled, dragging her hands down his chest as she pulled away from their kiss.

"Well we're walking aren't we, don't want it flapping over my shoulder, I'll look like a tit." Jonny chuckled, grabbing his keys.

"You always look a bit tittish." Violet teased, laughing as the boy playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"Pest." He pouted, crackling a smile as he wrapped an arm round her waist, leading her out the door.

-

"Are you sure I'm okay to stay with you again tonight?" Violet asked Jonny for the millionth time.

"You're always welcome to stay with me, you know that." Jonny stopped walking to hold her hands.

"I know, it's just... I've been staying with you a lot recently and I haven't even been looking at places to move out but... God my Mum and Larry are driving me mental."

"I was actually thinking about that the other day." Jonny said, his voice attracting a nervous tone as he tilted Violet's face up slightly with his finger, "And I was wondering if maybe you wanted to move in with me?"

"Really?" Violet gasped, grinning up at him.

"Well I know we've only been dating seven months but.. I've known you my whole life and... I love you." Jonny gave the girl a massive grin, a hint of anxiety swimming through him as he awaited her response.

Violet beamed, pulling Jonny in for a kiss, messing his hair up slightly as she ran her hands through it.

"I love you too." She muttered, her eyes filled with adoration as the two pulled away from their kiss, keeping their faces close together.

"So you'll move in with me?"

"Yes." Violet nodded, her grin somehow becoming even wider as Jonny let out a sigh of relief, linking his arm with hers as the two carried on walking.

"God first I love you's and moving in together all in one day." Violet commented, letting out a small giggle as she looked up at Jonny.

"Only took us seven months to say it." Jonny chuckled.

"Wow seven months to realise you loved me back." Violet sighed, shaking her head in faux disappointment.

"Shut up! I was scared!" Jonny exclaimed, laughing slightly, "You didn't say it either."

"I was scared too!" Violet responded, giggling along with Jonny, "I really do love you though and I have for ages."

"I really do love you too. It's only ever been you, you know that."

Violet grinned as she pulled him in for yet another kiss as the two stumbled up the Goodman's driveway.

They jumped away from each other at the sound of tires screeching, shooting each other nervous glances as they saw Martin get out the car - obviously shirtless.

The two had been getting slightly more risky when it came to showcasing their relationship. They'd always been slightly more touchy together, even just as friends, but since Val had found out it was on a whole new level, the two constantly forgetting Jonny's family still weren't aware of their relationship.