Chapter 16

*Satvi Pov*

Help me! I screamed in my mind feeling the water filling my lungs making me unable to breathe completely. I screamed more before opening my eyes to see myself in a house.

I started taking deep breaths and brushed my forehead to remove sweat drops from it. I started looking around moving my sitting position, which made me suddenly fall down from the couch, and the blanket got around me, making me unable to stand up.

God! I thought groaning with severe headache and the terror I felt in the nightmare. I shook my head and got up to see it is still midnight.

I didn't get this nightmare after coming to this house, so I thought it was just a side effect after coming out of a coma but looks like they are back to torture me. I am not even getting Rohan's nightmare too! I thought, frowning.

I glanced at the pillow I lay on the couch, which I brought here abruptly when he went inside the washroom along with the blanket not feeling good to sleep beside him.

Nevertheless, now I don't want to sleep alone at all! I thought irritated with my own thought of fear before taking the pillow into my hands.

It would be so bad, and he will smirk at me when I go back to his room. I shook my head, thinking there must be another way, but I know I need someone beside me until I finally not get these dreams.

I walked inside the room surprised to see that it is still not locked. I tiptoed to the bed and slowly put the pillow on my side, keeping my attention on his sleeping form who is completely on his side.

I even more slowly tried to lay myself on the bed, still watching him, but stopped when he suddenly removed his hand from his face and stared directly at me.

"I am feeling completely uncomfortable on the couch. I would have not come, but my neck also pains, and I wish there was some other bed. And..." I continued to blabber before he could say even a single word.

"Shut up and sleep!" he said coldly, and I did immediately laying on the bed.

I closed my eyes staying only on my side and after making myself comfortable I sighed with relief. I don't know how I am sleeping on that couch every afternoon.

I suddenly felt his hand on my waist, making me froze regardless of the fact that he does every day. But the difference is that I never felt this scared of him like everyday after today's stunt.

"Just sleep and don't move!" he mumbled and I did within minutes, but not before thinking why my one nightmare is giving comfort from the other nightmare.

For the next few days, I kept my distance from him as much as I can and didn't even utter a single word to him making me feel disturbed actually as he is the only one with whom I can talk, but he doesn't have any difference because of that.

But one difference I saw today is he walked inside the double locked room which was his old room which his wife when I was downstairs and didn't return for two hours making me fidget with my fingers.

When indeed he returned from the room, I saw a look on his face, which actually made me uncomfortable completely. Because there is no scowl and not even a blank expression. His face is completely pleasant and for the first time, I started observing his features.

He started walking down the stairs, and I continued my observation. He is handsome! Why did I never see that before? I thought, frowning because come on he has that face which would make any girl want to take a second look for sure.

Well, I can't be in wrong here because no matter how perfect a face can be with some coldness or blankness, we can never know the true face.

However, why did this pleasantness suddenly appear on his face? Is it because he spent some time with his wife's memories? I thought and the questions just increased.