Chapter 34

####PAST WHICH SATVI ACTUALLY FORGOT AFTER THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF WHICH SHE WAS IN COMA FOR ONE MONTH####    

*Satvi Pov*

"Are you ready for your surprise, Mrs.Swetha Choksi?" Rohan asked, stopping at an unknown place which I don't know as my eyes is covered with some cloth.

"Take your time but you said my wrong name." I replied smiling remembering what he said to his Mother.

"I already told you right that you are my Swetha." He said, and I know he must be shaking his head.

"But you gave me another name when your Mother asked why is everyone calling me Satvi at the wedding right?" I asked him raising my eyebrow, and I hope he can see it.

"Oh yes! I told her that Satvi is your middle name, and she believed it as we didn't keep any board with our names as it is for close families only." He replied, and I nodded hearing his words.

"What would have happened if anyone from your side knows I 'm actually Satvi? It is not a big deal." I said shrugging.

"Let's leave the matter about it and like you said it is not a big deal as we don't know we can even meet those people again except your family and mine a little. So, is Mrs. Swetha Satvi Choksi ready for her surprise?" He asked and I chuckled hearing his impatience, which should be mine actually.

"That is so not a pleasant name. But I am ready." I said nodding my head, and he slowly removed the cloth.

I adjusted my eyes to the light and saw that we were standing at his beach house, but the house is completely remodeled. And I can notice that he actually took the ideas I said in between our talks.

"Wow!" I mumbled, walking inside holding his hand and saw our photo which we took at the beach on a wall.

"This will be filled soon, and we will have a big wedding photo too." He said, and I nodded before turning to stare at his face.

"Sometimes I feel that this is just a dream. And... I will lose all of it when I wake up." I said looking into his eyes.

"Then I will wish that you will never wake up from my favorite dream and let me lose you." He said, and I smiled nodding my head before throwing myself into his arms.

"I love you and I wish I deserve you." I mumbled and he immediately shook his head.

"I should be the one saying that." He mumbled.

"Sometimes I get scared thinking what if I do some mistake, and you just lose all the love you have for me." I said releasing him.

"That day will never happen because if it does, then I will lose you which I don't want to." He said, and I nodded smiling at him.

"Now, enough with these talks as we are here for not seminars, but for our honeymoon." He said, lifting me up into his arms, and I laughed before holding him tightly.

"We will go to the beach tomorrow." I said when he closed the door to our room.

"Whatever you say." He said, nodding and I just wish nothing happens in this world of mine.

"Swetha! I have a meeting. Will it be fine if I go to the branch for some time?" He asked entering the kitchen.

"What? But these are our holidays, right?" I asked him, frowning turning off the stove and turned to look at him.

"I know! We have one week left in our two-week holiday right? Just only this single meeting. I wouldn't have gone if it is not important." He replied frowning.