Chapter 30

####PAST WHICH SATVI ACTUALLY FORGOT AFTER THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF WHICH SHE WAS IN COMA FOR ONE MONTH####  

*Rohan Pov*

"Sir!" I heard an impatient voice making me move my gaze away from the mobile which should have got the message by now like from the past one month.

"Yes?" I asked my assistant frowning, but again stole a glance at the mobile.

"You have a meeting to attend, Sir." She replied smiling at me.

"Ok!" I mumbled before looking at the mobile.

I sighed, getting up and decided to finish the meeting, but stopped when I heard a sound from my mobile. I smiled at it and calmly said, "Wait outside for five minutes."

'Good morning, Mr.Choksi!' I mumbled reading her message and shook my head.

'Good morning, Swetha.' I typed back and sent it.

'That is a fast reply. Don't you have any work today, Mr.Choksi?' she immediately replied.

'There is lots of work, but I am not in the work mood. What about you?' I asked her and waited for the reply.

After she called me informing about her new number, I sent a morning greeting the very next day after contemplating for a few hours.

I am not even feeling any anger when she is messaging me calling me as 'Mr.Choksi!'. I don't know why. When she called me by that name, I kind of got the anger out of nowhere, but I know I can't show that to her and make her scared about me.

'I too have some important work, and it is really special as well. So I am very happy to do this. I need to finish the decorations, and all before that guy comes here.' Reading her message, I frowned trying to understand what is she even saying.

'Guy? For what?' I immediately messaged her, to which she too replied within seconds saying 'For marriage proposal!'

I stood up from my chair reading it and glanced at her bag, which consists of even her things along with some birthday gift for some 'Karthik guy'. Is he the one? I thought before moving towards them.

I took them in my hands and walked outside my cabin to see my assistant gossiping about someone to the other employees. I would have scolded her, but now these are not at all the essential things.

"Cancel all my meetings for today. I will be out of the station." I said making her jump.

"Shall I come with you, Sir?" She asked smiling at me.

"No! This is personal." I replied before walking away from there and got inside my car.

"To home?" Driver asked, and I glanced at her purse not knowing what to say.

"Last month, you have dropped one madam in a village right? Take me there." I replied, and he nodded.

My hands are fidgeting to open the present and see what she gifted that guy, but I know that is not the right thing to do. Is she really going to meet some proposal today?

I don't know what was I doing this entire month messaging her. We never talked and actually have only been greeting in the morning and at night. Those were completely enough for me, but now I understand that I should have done some more things.

I even hid the information that I got her things thinking she will stop this messaging and will ask for them. What should I say after meeting her and also for which I will not look like a fool?

*Satvi Pov*

I tapped my phone and then moved it here and there believing there is some problem with the signal because of which I am not getting his reply.